- Global Community 10th Anniversary (1985-1995) and achievements.
- Global Community 15th Anniversary (1985-2000) and achievements.
- Global Community 22nd Anniversary (1985-2007) and achievements.
- Global Community 25th Anniversary (1985-2010) and achievements.
- Global Community 30th Anniversary (1985-2015) and achievements.
- Global Community 35th Anniversary (1985-2020) and achievements.
II. Global Community achievements
- Global Dialogue
- Global Parliament
- Global Community days of celebration and remembering throughout the year
- History of Global Parliament
- Global Constitution
- Global Rights
- Global Law
- Global Justice Network
- The Judiciary
- Global Ministries
- Global Community ethics
- Corporate citizen global ethics
- Peace Movement worldwide
- What Global Community stands for
- Global Community essential services
- Moratorium on world population
- Worldwide disarmament and security
- Global Community is the new Faith, and the Religion of the 3rd millennium
- Global Protection Agency (GPA)
- Protection of the global life-support systems
- Earth biodiversity zone
- Proceedings of Global Dialogue 2018.
- Vision of a new economic system to replace America economic, population, military and environmental wars against our world, Earth.
- Animations for the October 2018 Paper: Vision of a new economic system to replace America economic, population, military and environmental wars against our world, Earth.
- Canada, the overseer and custodian of the Earth's north polar region. (A proposal of Global Community.)
- Letter to Donald Trump, President of the United States, Vladimir Putin, President of Russia, Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister of Canada, concerning "Canada, the overseer, steward and custodian of the Earth's north polar region. (A proposal of Global Community)" from Germain Dufour, President of Global Government of North America (GGNA)
- Causes of the global crisis which triggered the planetary state of emergency.
- Causes of the global environmental crisis.
- Democratic socialism plus vs capitalism. How and why has capitalism been a failure of our democratic system of governance?
- Cosmology, cosmogony, and the Elohim, our extra-terrestrial beings who created the human species on Earth. Thousands of years ago, the human species was first created, engineered, on Earth, by extra-terrestrial Elohim beings.
- A successful Global Civilization for all Life. In this paper it is shown that saving humanity, all life on Earth, requires that Global Civilization be a civilizational state.
- A successful Global Civilization for all Life. The complete animation for the speech in the theme.
- Global Community will celebrate its 35th year in 2020. Prepare now! More significant and meaningful actions needed to save the Earth, all life.
- Global Dialogue 2018. (September 1st 2017 to August 31st 2018). Global Civilization vision of Earth in 2024.
- Proceedings of Global Dialogue 2017
- Share your vision of the Earth in year 2024.
- Global Civilization symbiosis with SoulLife. Love the world, save the world! Rise up global citizens! You are needed! Life needs you, now.
- Global Trade and Resources Ministry.
- Global warming and international trade agreements.
- Business, trade and global resources.
- Business, trade and global resources: Part II (Animation).
- Short and long term solutions to saving the world.
- Global Government of North America (GGNA).
- Global Trade and Resources Ministry (GTandRM) proposal over time since 1985.
- Global Dialogue 2019: (September 1st 2018 to August 31st 2019). Canada, the overseer and custodian of the Earth's north polar region. (A proposal of Global Community.)
- The most important principle governing Global Civilization for Peace in the world is the Scale of Global Rights.
- The dream of a new Eden: Global Civilization.
- Global Civilization values, solutions, vision, for the survival of our species.
- Global Parliament, the 21st century vision of Global Community.
- Global Parliament values and vision.
- Global Civilization Politics and Justice Without Borders.
- Global Civilization issues, values, solutions, and vision of the world for survival as a species.
- Formation and evolution of Life in the Universe, a spiritual pathway to SoulLife. (26 MBs video).
- Global Civilization vision to saving the world.
- Global Civilization has found that people from Wall Street live a dream life.
- Global Dialogue 2018 (September 1st 2017 to August 31st 2018): Global Civilization vision of Earth in 2024.
- Global Exhibition 2016 is about Global Community establishing a global action plan for the survival of life on our planet.
- On the issues of land ownership and sovereignty within Global Community, and their applications in the Artic.
- Global Community needs a Commons Trust Fund to manage the Commons with the highest priorities.
- Global Community establishing a global action plan for the survival of life on our planet.
- Peace, love and forever happiness on Earth.
- Timeless Global Community values.
- My Global Community. My Global Community is about the protection of all life and establishing women rights being equal to men rights in society here and abroad.
- Global Community days of celebration or remembering in May of every year.
- Global Community Ministry of World Population.
- Animations for the theme World Overpopulation as introduced in May Newsletter
- Glass Bubble concept of a Global Community.
- Global Civilization, the 21st century Vision of Global Community
- Global Community Faith in God's Spirit, Soullife, helping the formation of Life in the Universe.
- Global Community Ethics.
- Today, Global Community is Noah's Ark.
- Peace in the world with Global Community.
- Corporate citizen global ethic.
- Global Community 30th Anniversary (1985-2015) and achievements.
- From Prophet Mohammad (GR)(GR), Je suis Charlie Hebdo, global security to the Scale of Global Rights.
- Global Protection Agency (GPA).
- Global citizens moving forward to SoulLife God Promised Land.
- Global Community choices to save the world.
Protection of the :
Peace and disarmament
Have shelter and basic clothing
Sustainable agriculture and food supplies
Water resources protection and drinking fresh water
Global Information Media ( GIM )
Breathing clean air
Global Community Assessment Centre ( GCAC)
Preventive actions against polluters
Eating a balance diet
Sustainable use of human and natural resources
' Clean ' energy
Eradicating poverty and hunger
Universal health care and education for everyone
All of the above essentials for this generation and the next ones
Global Movement to Help main listing:
- Federation of Global Governments Head Quarters (HQ)
- Essential services
- Global Justice Network
- Global Protection Agency (GPA)
- Global Rights
- Portal of Global Community
- Portal Global Dialogue 2009
- Global Information Media (GIM) proclamations
- Portal of Global Dialogue 2008
- Proceedings of Global Dialogue
- Global Peace Movement amongst nations and people
- Global Citizens voting on issues
God's higher purpose for humanity
Guiding Souls to serve God is a part of a new unifying religion of a modern symbiosis global society
Definition of Global Rights
Definition of the Scale of Global Rights
Definition of Global Community
Who owns the Earth ?
Planetary state of emergency
The fundamental criteria of a global symbiotical relationship
The fundamental principle that says you have a property, use it, share it, or lose it
Our global commons
Global standards and practices, and global law
Land and all other natural resources on the planet belong to Global Community along with the local communities where resources are found
No taxes on labor but taxes on the use of natural resources
The building of global communities for all life
Justice for all
New way of doing business and trade
Disarmament from all nations
Respecting Global Rights
Global Community criteria for sovereignty
The planet - Life - Soul of Humanity symbiotical relationship
Global security for all life on the planet
Preventive actions against polluters
Earth is the birth right of all life
A sound solution would be to choose a measure or conduct an action, if possible, which causes reversible damage
Actions for the good of all as per the Statement of Rights, Responsibilities, and Accountabilities
The political system of an individual country does not have to be a democracy
Global Community must now direct the wealth of the world towards the building of local-to-global economic democracies in order to meet the needs for food, shelter, universal healthcare, education, and employment for all
Global Economic Model proposed by Global Community is truly the best response to the world
Direct democracy and global voting on issues
Creation of a biodiversity zone protection all around the planet by way of Earth rights and taxation of natural resources
There are a large body of work of articles, papers and reports concerning the need to protect our environment and Global life-support systems. We are showing here a few.
Reports by the Global Community Assessment Centre (GCAC)
Protect photosynthesis: less CO2 , more Oxygen and better health for all of us.
A) Protection of Global life-support systemsReport by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) has been established by the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) and United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)
B) Climate change prelude
C) Climate change: responsibility and accountability of cities
to assess scientific, technical and socio- economic information relevant for the understanding of climate change, its potential impacts and options for adaptation and mitigation. It is currently finalizing its Fourth Assessment Report "Climate Change 2007". The reports by the three Working Groups provide a comprehensive and up-to-date assessment of the current state of knowledge on climate change.
Articles and papers
1.0 Protection of Global Environment
2.0 What is climate change? What has caused the climate to change?
3.0 The greatest threat to all life on Earth is a trace element.
4.0 Global warming tic-O-tack!
5.0 Results from studies on climate change.
6.0 Local and global impacts.
7.0 Storing excess carbon in terrestrial and ocean systems.
8.0 British Columbia’s battlefield for life.
9.0 Preventive actions to climate change.
10.0 Peak soils movement
11.0 Marine ecosystems, fisheries, Eco-label, seafood, and social marketing aspects and issues
12.0 Global development aspects and issues
13.0 Ocean conservation and protection aspects and issues
14.0 Forest protection aspects and issues
15.0 Soil lost prevention aspects and issues
16.0 Water conservation aspects and issues
17.0 Renewable energy aspects and issues
18.0 Clean air aspects and issues
19.0 Global pollution aspects and issues
20.0 To create a biodiversity zone over the entire planet by way of Earth rights and taxation of natural resources
Global Community celebrates its 35th year in 2020. More significant and meaningful actions needed to save the Earth, all life.
Paper and animations concerned about the Global Community 35th year achievements and celebration from its beginning in 1985 to 2020 .
"The Global Community is defined as being all that exits or occurs at any location at any time between the Ozone layer above and the core of the planet below. It is defined around a given territory, that territory being the planet as a whole, as well as a specific population, which is all life forms on Earth." By extension, the expression Global Community also includes the entire Universe, space and time, all matter, galaxies, dark matter, all particles and all unknown parts of the Universe yet to be discovered. Global Community also includes all Souls, SoulLife God, and that makes it different than just saying Global Community is the Universe .
But you do not need to wait until August 2019 to participate.Proceed with this process.
Participate now, today!
Here is how the process works.
The following 12 easy steps allow you complete participation today.
Participate now, today.
1. Fill in the registration form. No fees.
2. Contact us for help.
3. Search our list of local and global issues. Add your own issue if not already on the list.
4. Study the Global Community Overall Picture.
5. See societal sustainability and species adaptation through humanity's newly acquired vision of the world.
6. Research statistical information and measurement of sustainable development, and global resources available today and for how long.
7. Read work done on Earth governance and management.
8. Organize your own forum or global dialogue in your community. Start up a Workshop Session.
9. Write your results. Speak on issues.
10. Send us your comments and recommendations.
11. Show your work. Publish an article in our monthly Newsletter (see 'Current News').
Publish with the Global Information Media.
12. Participate in Global Dialogue 2020.
Your work will appear in Proceedings 2020.
Become a member of the Earth Community Organization (ECO), the Global Community.
Be a Global Citizen.
Be a LEADER of Global Dialogue 2020.
The reason why Global Dialogue 2020 is so important to humanity has been explained in the text section of the theme.
Criteria for a global community to exist.Global Community Citizenship is offered to anyone who accepts the Criteria of Global Community Citizenship as a way of life. It is time now to take the oath of global community citizenship. We all belong to this greater whole, the Earth, the only known place in the universe we can call our home. Everyone can become a 'global citizen'.
Before you make your decision, we are asking you to read very carefully the Criteria of Global Community Citizenship, make sure you understand every part of the criteria, and then make the oath of belonging to Global Community, the human family.
You do not need to let go the citizenship you already have. No! You can still be a citizen of any nation on Earth. The nation you belong to can be called 'a global community'. It should be your local global community. But you are a better human being as you belong also to Global Community, and you have now higher values to live a life, to sustain yourself and all life on the planet.
You have become a person with a heart, a mind and Soul of the same as that of Global Community.
Global Community welcomes you!
Criteria to obtain Global Community Citizenship
1. Acceptance of the rights and responsibilities of a person belonging to 'a global community' and to 'Global Community', the human family. That is, to take such a stand has four parts:
a) I am not just a woman, I am a person, I am citizen of a Global Community,
b) I am not just a man, I am a person, I am citizen of a Global Community,
c) We are responsible, accountable and equal persons in every way and,
d) We are citizens of Global Community, the human family. We are global citizens.
We need to take this stand for the survival of our species.
2. Acceptance of the concept of 'a global community'. The concept of 'a global community' is part of the Glass Bubble concept of a Global Community. The concept was first researched and developed by the Global Community Organization and was summarized on Global Community website. Then it was further researched and developed by Global Community and results obtained were published by Global Community in its February 2003 Newsletter and summarized here in this paper.
We have already said that 'a global community' is not about a piece of land you acquired by force or otherwise. A typical global community may be what a group of people, together, wants it to be. It can be a group of people with the same values. It can be a group of people with the same cultural background, or the same religious background. One could think of a typical global community of a million people that does not have to be bounded by a geographical or political border. It can be a million people living in many different locations all over the world. Global Community is thus more fluid and dynamic. Global Community is this great, wide, wonderful world made of all these diverse global communities. We need to let go the archaic ways of seeing a community as the street where we live and contained by a border. The people making a global community may be living in many different locations on the planet. It can be a village, or two villages together where people have decided to unite as one Global Community. The two villages may be found in different parts of the world. It can be a town, a city, or a nation. It can be two or more nations together.
We can no longer perceive ourselves as a People who could survive alone and a People who does not need anyone else. We belong and depend to this much larger group, that of Global Community. The 21st Century will see limitless links and symbiotical relationships with and within Global Community. A global symbiotical relationship between two or more nations, or between two or more global communities, can have trade as the major aspect of the relationship or it can have as many other aspects as agreed by the people involved. The fundamental criteria is that a relationship is created for the good of all groups participating in the relationship and for the good of humanity, all life on Earth. The relationship allows a global equitable and peaceful development.
The emphasis of a global symbiotical relationship is not so much on how much money a nation should have or how high a GDP should be although money can be made a part of the relationship. We all know developed countries live off developing countries so the emphasis has no need to stress out the profit a rich nation is making off a poor nation. The emphasis of the relationship should give more importance to the other aspects such as quality of life, protection of the environment and of the global life-support systems, the entrenchment of the Scale of Global Rights and the Constitution of Global Community into our ways of life, justice, peace, cultural and spiritual freedom, security, and many other important aspects as described in the global ministries (health, agriculture, energy, trade, resources, etc.).
3. Acceptance of the Scale of Global Rights. To determine rights requires an understanding of needs and reponsibilities and their importance. The Scale of Global Rights and the Constitution of Global Community were researched and developed by Global Community to guide us in continuing this process. The Scale shows social values in order of importance and so will help us understand the rights and responsibilities of global communities.
Scale of Global Rights
* Ecological rights and the protection of the global life-support systems
* Primordial human rights
* The ecological rights, the protection of the global life-support systems and the primordial human rights of future generations
* Community rights and the right that the greatest number of people has by virtue of its number (50% plus one) and after voting representatives democratically
* Economic rights (business and consumer rights, and their responsibilities and accountabilities) and social rights (civil and political rights)
* Cultural rights and religious rights
4. Accptance of the Constitution of Global Community. The Constitution of Global Community is a declaration of interdependence and responsibility and an urgent call to build a global symbiotical relationship between nations for sustainable development. It is a commitment to Life and its evolution to bring humanity to God. Global Community has focused people aspirations toward a unique goal: humanity survival now and in the future along with all Life on Earth. The "Belief, Values, Principles and Aspirations of the New Age" of the Constitution are closely interrelated. Together they provide a conception of sustainable development and set forth fundamental guidelines for achieving it; they were drawn from international law, science, philosophy, religion, and they were discussed as research papers during the global dialogues.
5. Acceptance of your birth right of electing a democratic government to manage Earth. The political system of an individual country does not have to be a democracy. Political rights of a country belong to that country alone. Democracy is not to be enforced by anyone and to anyone or to any Global Community. Every global community can and should choose the political system of their choice with the understanding of the importance of such a right on the Scale of Global Rights. On the other hand, representatives to Global Community must be elected democratically in every part of the world. An individual country may have any political system at home but the government of that country will have to ensure (and allow verification by Global Community ) that representatives to Global Community have been elected democratically. This way, every person in the world can claim the birth right of electing a democratic government to manage Earth: the rights to vote and elect representatives to form Global Community .
6. Acceptance of the Earth Court of Justice as the highest Court on Earth. Global Community is promoting the settling of disputes between nations through the process of the Earth Court of Justice. Justice for all is what we want. Justice withour borders! The Earth Court of Justice will hear cases involving crimes related to the global ministries. It will have the power to rule on cases involving crimes related to each one of the ministries.
Prosecuting criminals on the basis of universal jurisdiction regardless of a territorial or nationality nexus required a solid commitment of political will from national governments and Global Community. Once in effect, the Earth Court of Justice will become the principal judicial organ of Global Community. The Court will have a dual role: to settle in accordance with international law the legal disputes submitted to it by national governments, local communities, and in some special cases by corporations, non-government-organizations and citizens, and to give advisory opinions on legal questions referred to it by duly authorized organs and agencies.
The Court will be composed of judges elected by the Elected Representatives Council and Earth Security Council. It may not include more than one judge of any nationality. The Members of the Court do not represent their governments but are independent magistrates. The judges must possess the qualifications required in their respective countries for appointment to the highest judicial offices, or by jurists of recognized competence in international law. The composition of the Court has also to reflect the main forms of civilization and the principal legal systems of the world.