| November 2019
Table of Contents of November Newsletter 2019.
- I. Global Civilizational State affiliated centres for education and training.
- II. Global Civilizational State values, solutions, vision, for humanity's survival and that of all life, on our planet.
- III. Global Civilizational State complete turn around of our ways of doing business and trade, in global development, and in the management of global resources.
- IV. Global Civilizational State Federation of Global Governments (FGGs).
- V. Global Civilizational State 4 types of essential services.
- VI. Global Civilizational State peace, global justice for all life-forms, and protection of the global life-support systems on our planet.
- VII. Global Civilizational State references.
Note: We do not have any funds to pay anyone and for
anything. We work strictly on a volunteer basis .
Authors of research papers and articles on global issues for this month
John Scales Avery (2), Medea Benjamin, Robert J Burrowes, Countercurrents Collective, Pepe Escobar, John Feffer, Margaret Flowers, Daisaku Ikeda, Peter Koenig, Dr Gideon Polya , Nauman Sadiq, Saral Sarkar , Andre Vltchek (2), Kevin Zeese, Eric Zuesse.
Pepe Escobar, The Road toDamascus: How the Syria War was Won
Andre Vltchek, Why Russia andChina Stand Together
Medea Benjamin, 10 Ways that the Climate Crisis and Militarism are Intertwined
John Scales Avery, We Need Peace In The Middle East
Saral Sarkar, Is Collapse of Our Civilization Unavoidable?
Andre Vltchek, US-China “Trade’’ War? No Way. Only The Defeat Of Turbo-Capitalism
Daisaku Ikeda, Climate Change: A People-Centered Approach
John Feffer, The Far Right’s War on Culture
Kevin Zeese and Margaret Flowers, Stop The Turkish Invasion Of Syria
John Scales Avery, The Passions of Mankind
Nauman Sadiq, How Al-Baghdadi was not the Equivalent of Osama Bin Laden?
Dr Gideon Polya, Piketty Analysis Of Trumpism – Inequality & Populist Nativists Versus High Education Globalists
Peter Koenig, Syria – The Launch of a Constitutional Committee – a Sign of Hope for Syrian People
Robert J Burrowes, Our Vanishing World: Insects
Eric Zuesse, How the U.S. Regime ‘Justifies’ the Theft of Syria’s Oil
Countercurrents Collective, Major cities of the world could submerge within 30 years due to Global Warming.