Theme for this month, January 2020.
( see enlargement )
Global Civilizational State for free education and training back to the people to guide the next generations toward a successful life, a prosperous future, and a healthy planet.
- I. Global Civilizational State affiliated centres for education and training.
- II. Global Civilizational State values, solutions, vision, for humanity's survival and that of all life, on our planet.
- III. Global Civilizational State complete turn around of our ways of doing business and trade, in global development, and in the management of global resources.
- IV. Our place in the world today.
- a. Our Planet: Our Business.
by WWF International
- b. Overpopulation
by David Attenborough
- c. Destruction of the Environment as a Consequence of Overpopulation.
by FIGU-Landesgruppe Canada
- d. How to escape education's death valley.
by Sir Ken Robinson
- e. How will we survive when the population hits 10 billion?
by Charles C. Mann
- f. Yes we can save the planet.
by Dr Michael Ellis and Anna Kumashov
- g. SAVE OUR PLANET!!!
by Cordell Hunter
- h. Terrifying proof of global warming
by Tara Brown
- i. Climate change
by Philip K.
- j. Star size comparison.
- k. Timelapse of the future: A journey to the end of time.
- V . Human species brought about global crises and the existential threat to humanity, all life on Earth, from beginning to present-day.
- a. In this century.
- b. Timeless values.
- c. The tree of life.
- d. Definition and description of Global Community.
- e. As global crises of all sorts further intensify, Global Civilizational State may have no alternative but to show solidarity and help each other out of crises, and such solidarity can only be built on the basis of harmony and moderation, and on respecting the political and cultural diversity of our troubled world.
- f. The enormous productive capacities and market forces of the planet have been committed to satisfying human needs and desires with little regard to the short and long terms future of life on the planet.
- g. In a finite world, economic and population growth cannot continue indefinitely and must end when resources are exhausted.
- h. A Global Civilizational State dependable and trustworthy leadership for all life on Earth has been on the horizon consistently doing good work. Let us all lead the world toward Global Civilizational State.
- i. The goal of the developed nations must be to overturn our present expansionary economic system by fostering de-growth. To accomplish this people must control and manage Earth resources at all stages: exploration, development, production, transportation, manufacturing, and distribution.
- VI . To save the world comes with teaching and training this generation and the next generations.
Note: We do not have any funds to pay anyone and for anything. We work strictly on a volunteer basis .
Proceedings of Global Dialogue 2019 (September 1st, 2018 to August 31, 2019) are ready for reading. Please do verify that your articles, comments and papers were correctly published, and that recommendations were appropriate, useful, pertinent, and proper. Authors of research papers and articles on global issues for Global Dialogue 2019 were published in the Dialogue Overview section at
Global Dialogue 2019 Overview includes the:
- List of all author names in all papers, articles, comments, opinions, recommendations of Global Dialogue 2019.
- List of all author papers, articles, comments, opinions, recommendations of Global Dialogue 2019.
- We thank authors for their hard work and activism this dialogue. Over the past several decades, they have fought hard for the protection of the global life-support systems. Proceedings of all dialogues are available at:
Global Peace Earth
Ministry of Global Peace in governmentOver the past decades we have shown that peace in the world and the survival and protection of all life on our planet go hand in hand. Asking for peace in the world means doing whatever is necessary to protect life on our planet. Protecting life implies bringing about the event of peace in the world. Let our time be a time remembered for a new respect for life, our determination to achieve sustainability, and our need for global justice and peace.
Our Global Peace Mouvement is about the courage to live a life in a harmonious peace order and showing by example, thus preventing poverty, wars, terror and violence. We need to educate the coming generations with good principles, being compassionate, social harmony and global sustainability being some of them.
Soul of all Life said in Global Peace Earth "Soul of all Life teaching about Peace: Introduction"
Peace is being who you are without fear. It is the "being who you are" who must be taught a value based on principles to live by. Only principles described in Global Law are necessary and required to attain Peace in the world.
Cultural Appreciation Day: August 22
Along with all the global communities, the Global Community, all life on Earth, and the Soul of Humanity can rightfully claim ownership of the Earth as a birthright: October 6
Founding of the Global Community organization, Global Community and the Federation of Global Governments: October 6 , 1985
Global Citizenship Day: October 6
Tribute to Virginie Dufour, the first Secretary General of the Global Community organization, who passed away April 28,2000
The Global Exhibition: August 17-22
Nationalization of natural resources: October 6
Global Peace Movement Day: May 26
Global Movement to Help: May 26
Global Justice for all Life Day: October 6
Global Justice Movement: October 6
Global Disarmament Day: May 26
Planetary State of Emergency Day: May 26
Global Community 25 th Anniversary Celebration (1985 - 2010): October 6
Celebration of Life Day: May 26
Planetary Biodiversity Zone Day: September 26
Authors of research papers and articles on global issues for this monthPresident al-Assad, Aftab Alam, David Anderson (2), William J. Astore (2), John Scales Avery (2), Jeff J Brown, Robert J Burrowes (2), Sanchari Basu Chaudhuri, K Kaluto Chishi, Dan Corjescu, Countercurrents Collective (7), Finian Cunningham (2), Kris De Decker, Bryan Dyne, Simi Garewal, Andrea Germanos, Dr Andrew Glikson, Swapna Gopinath, Bill Henderson, Robert Hunziker (2), Aariz Imam , Dahr Jamail, Jake Johnson, Pooja Kalita, Dr Binoy Kampmark, Dr Arshad M Khan, Michael T Klare, Peter Koenig (2), Edward J Martin, Jasper McChesney, Mary Metzger, T Navin, Fred Reed, Paul Craig Roberts, Ushosee Pal, Dr Gideon Polya (2), Vijay Prashad, Adam Schiff, Cynthia Stephen, David Suzuki, Rene Wadlow,, Simon Whalley, Kevin Zeese.
President al-Assad, President al-Assad: Europe was the main player in creating chaos in Syria
Aftab Alam, Why Citizenship Amendment Bill be rejected?
David Anderson, American’s Existential Problem – and the World’s
David Anderson, The Failure of the Economists
William J. Astore, American Exceptionalism Is Killing the Planet (and The Many Abuses of Endless War).
William J Astore, American Exceptionalism Is Killing the Planet – The Many Abuses of Endless War
John Scales Avery, Our Children’s Future
John Scales Avery, OUR CHILDREN'S FUTURE
Jeff J Brown, China has the world’s best merit-based education system. Here’s why
Robert J Burrowes, Our Vanishing World: Wildlife
Robert J Burrowes, Our Vanishing World: Birds
Ushosee Pal & Sanchari Basu Chaudhuri, The Spectre of Jamia: Violation of a safe space
K Kaluto Chishi, Citizenship (Amendment) Act, 2019: A step Towards Hindu Rashtra?
Dan Corjescu, Alien Invaders and the Ethic of the Earth
Countercurrents Collective, Rapid and deep decarbonization of power supply worldwide is required to limit global warming
Countercurrents Collective, Decade ending 2019 likely to be the hottest on record, says WMO
Countercurrents Collective, COP25 produces nothing but compromise and disappointment
Countercurrents Collective, The Arctic is increasingly at risk as temperatures warm and sea ice melts away warns NOAA.
Countercurrents Collective, Greenland ice losses are faster than forecasted.
Countercurrents Collective, Amazon deforestation highest since 2008.
Countercurrents Collective, Death Toll Mounts In Protest Against Citizenship Amendment Act
Finian Cunningham, British Election Heralds Collapse of United Kingdom
Finian Cunningham, NATO Dinosaur Plods On
Kris De Decker, We Can’t Do It Ourselves
Bryan Dyne, UN report calls for “radical transformations” to avert global climate catastrophe
Simi Garewal, Poor people must be accommodated in the climate change discussion
Andrea Germanos, New Report on Ocean Oxygen Loss Gives ‘Ultimate Wake-Up Call’ to Act on Climate
Dr Andrew Glikson, Global warming and the habitability of planet Earth
Swapna Gopinath, Being Political In Class Rooms
Bill Henderson, Climate needs real business leadership
Robert Hunziker, Biosphere Collapse?
Robert Hunziker, Permafrost Hits a Grim Threshold
Aariz Imam, JNU Must Be Protected
Dahr Jamail, Dealing With Climate PTSD
Jake Johnson, Oxfam Unveils Report Showing Climate-Related Disasters Displaced 200 Million People Since 2008
Pooja Kalita, Why a demand for free education is at the heart of feminism?!
Dr Binoy Kampmark, Climate Change Accounting: The Failure of COP25
Dr Arshad M Khan, Earth In Extremis While Trump Plays Ostrich
Michael T Klare, Insignia, Badges, and Medals for a Climate-Wracked Era- The U.S. Military on a Planet From Hell
Peter Koenig, China – The Belt and Road Initiative – The Bridge that Spans the World
Peter Koenig, Hong Kong –– Pure Western Insanity
Edward J Martin, The Origins of Democratic Socialism: Robert Owen and Worker Cooperatives
Jasper McChesney, Study: US is an oligarchy, not a democracy
Mary Metzger, Alex Lo Tells Us What We Already Know: The U.S. Chooses Whose and What Rights Matter
T Navin, Student Movement and Public Education
Fred Reed, On Rogues and Rogue States.
Paul Craig Roberts, Neoliberal Economics Destroyed the Economy and the Middle Class
Ushosee Pal & Sanchari Basu Chaudhuri, The Spectre of Jamia: Violation of a safe space
Dr Gideon Polya, Climate Scientists: Planetary Emergency, Planet In Peril, Act Now
Dr Gideon Polya, Subversion: Sinophobic Australia Slams China, Ignores US, UK & Zionists
Vijay Prashad, How to Commit War Crimes—and Get Away With It
Adam Schiff, Impeachment Report Alleges Trump Solicited Foreign Election Interference
Cynthia Stephen, Renegades vs the true children of Mother India
David Suzuki, Failure to Address Climate Crisis Puts Children at Risk
Rene Wadlow, Safe Child Birth - Progress but still a long road ahead
Simon Whalley, The Choice Is Ours: Extinction or Rebellion?
Kevin Zeese, Failed Action On The Climate Crisis Makes Resistance Imperative