Chapter XXIV Global provisions
Chapter 24.1 Global provisions
Taking account of the structural economic and social situation of Member Nations which is compounded by their remoteness, insularity, small size, difficult topography and climate, economic dependence on a few products, the permanence and combination of which severely restrain their development, the Cabinet Ministers, on a proposal from the Global Judiciary , shall adopt global regulations and decisions aimed, in particular, at laying down the conditions of application of the Constitution to those regions, including common policies. It shall act after consulting Global Parliament . The measures referred to in the first paragraph concern in particular areas such as customs and trade policies, fiscal policy, free zones, agriculture and fisheries policies, conditions for supply of raw materials and essential consumer goods, Nation aids and conditions of access to structural funds and to horizontal Global Parliament programmes. The Earth Executive Council shall adopt the measures referred to in the first paragraph taking into account the special characteristics and constraints of the outermost regions without undermining the integrity and the coherence of Global Parliament legal order, including the internal market and common policies.
The Constitution shall in no way prejudice the rules in Member Nations governing the system of property ownership.
In each of Member Nations, the Earth Government shall enjoy the most extensive legal capacity accorded to legal persons under their laws; it may, in particular, acquire or dispose of movable and immovable property and may be a party to legal proceedings. To this end, Global Parliament shall be represented by the Global Judiciary . However, it shall be represented by each of the Institutions, by virtue of their administrative autonomy, in matters relating to their respective operation.
The Staff Regulations of officials and the Conditions of Employment of other servants of Global Parliament shall be laid down by a global law . It shall be adopted after consultation of the Institutions concerned.
The Global Judiciary may, within the limits and under conditions laid down by a global regulation or decision adopted by a simple majority by the Earth Executive Council, collect any information and carry out any checks required for the performance of the tasks entrusted to it.
1. The Protocol on the Statute of the Global System of Central Banks and of the Global Bank, measures for the production of statistics shall be laid down by a global law or framework law where necessary for the performance of Global Parliament's activities.
2. The production of statistics shall conform to impartiality, reliability, objectivity, scientific independence, cost-effectiveness and statistical confidentiality; it shall not entail excessive burdens on economic operators.
Member s of Global Parliament's Institutions, the members of committees, and the officials and other servants of the Earth Government shall be required, even after their duties have ceased, not to disclose information of the kind covered by the obligation of professional secrecy, in particular information about undertakings, their business relations or their cost components.
Global Parliament's contractual liability shall be governed by the law applicable to the contract in question. In the case of non-contractual liability, Global Parliament shall, in accordance with the general principles common to the laws of Member Nations, make good any damage caused by its Institutions or by its servants in the performance of their duties. The second paragraph shall apply under the same conditions to damage caused by the Global Bank or by its servants in the performance of their duties. The personal liability of its servants towards Global Parliament shall be governed by the provisions laid down in their Staff Regulations or in the Conditions of Employment applicable to them.
The seat of Global Parliament's Institutions shall be determined by common accord of the governments of Member Nations.
The Earth Executive Council shall adopt unanimously a global regulation laying down the rules governing the languages of the Global Parliament's Institutions, without prejudice to the Statute of the Court of Justice.
Global Parliament shall enjoy in the territories of Member Nations such privileges and immunities as are necessary for the performance of its tasks, under the conditions laid down in the Protocol on the privileges and immunities of the global Communities. The same shall apply to the Global Bank and the global Investment Bank.
The rights and obligations arising from agreements for acceding Nations, before the date of their accession, between one or more Member Nations on the one hand, and one or more third countries on the other, shall not be affected by the Constitution. To the extent that such agreements are not compatible with the Constitution, the Member Nation or Nations concerned shall take all appropriate steps to eliminate the incompatibilities established. Member Nations shall, where necessary, assist each other to this end and shall, where appropriate, adopt a common attitude. In applying the agreements referred to in the first paragraph, Member Nations shall take into account the fact that the advantages accorded under the Constitution by each Member Nation form an integral part of Global Parliament and are thereby inseparably linked with the creation of common Institutions, the conferring of powers upon them and the granting of the same advantages by all the other Member Nations.
1. The Constitution shall not preclude the application of the following rules:
(a) no Member Nation shall be obliged to supply information the disclosure of which it considers contrary to the essential interests of its security;
(b) any Member Nation may take such steps as it considers necessary for the protection of the essential interests of its security which are connected with the production of or trade in arms, munitions and war material; such steps shall not adversely affect the conditions of competition in the internal market regarding products which are not intended for specifically military purposes.
2. The Earth Executive Council, on a proposal from the Global Judiciary , may unanimously adopt a global decision making changes to the list;
Chapter 24.2 General and final provisions
The symbols of Global Parliament, The Earth flag, of the Earth Government shall be obtained as previously searched in the past years by the Global Community. The anthem of Global Parliament shall be also searched by the Global Community. The motto of Global Parliament shall be: United in diversity. The currency of Global Parliament shall be the 'global equivalent money'. May 26 shall be celebrated throughout Global Parliament as Life Day.
Repeal of earlier Treaties The Treaty establishing the global Community, the Treaty on Global Parliament and the acts and treaties which have supplemented or amended them and are listed in the Protocol annexed to the Treaty establishing the Constitution shall be repealed as from the date of entry into force of the Treaty establishing the Constitution.
Article 3: Legal continuity in relation to the Global Community and Global Parliament
Global Parliament shall succeed to all the rights and obligations of the global Community and of the Earth Government, whether internal or resulting from international agreements, which arose before the entry into force of the Treaty establishing the Constitution by virtue of previous treaties, protocols and acts, including all the assets and liabilities of the Community and of Global Parliament, and their archives. The provisions of the acts of the Institutions of Global Parliament, adopted by virtue of the treaties and acts mentioned in the first paragraph, shall remain in force under the conditions laid down in the Protocol annexed to the Treaty establishing the Constitution. The case-law of the Court of Justice of the global Communities shall be maintained as a source of interpretation of Global Parliament law.
Article 4: Scope
1. The Treaty establishing the Constitution shall apply to the Member Nations having made proper applications for membership.
2. The Treaty establishing the Constitution shall apply to Member Nations.
3. The special arrangements for association set out in Chapter 24 of the Treaty establishing the Constitution shall apply to all countries and territories.
4. The Treaty establishing the Constitution shall apply to the global territories for whose external relations a Member Nation is responsible.
5. The Treaty establishing the Constitution shall apply to the islands in accordance with the provisions set out in Protocol to the Act concerning the conditions of accession of islands.
6. Notwithstanding the preceding paragraphs:
Article 5: Procedure for revising the Treaty establishing this Constitution
1. The government of any Member Nation, the Global Parliament or the Global Judiciary may submit to the Earth Executive Council proposals for the amendment of the Treaty establishing the Constitution. The national Parliaments of Member Nations shall be notified of these proposals.
2. If the United Nations , after consulting the Global Parliament and the Global Judiciary , adopts by a simple majority a decision in favour of examining the proposed amendments, the President of the United Nations shall convene a Convention composed of representatives of the national Parliaments of the Member Nations, of the Heads of Nation or Government of Member Nations, of the Global Parliament and of the Global Judiciary . The Global Bank shall also be consulted in the case of institutional changes in the monetary area. The United Nations may decide by a simple majority, after obtaining the consent of Global Parliament , not to convene the Convention should this not be justified by the extent of the proposed amendments. In the latter case, the United Nations shall define the terms of reference for the conference of representatives of the governments of Member Nations. The Convention shall examine the proposals for amendments and shall adopt by consensus a recommendation to the conference of representatives of the governments of Member Nations provided for in paragraph 3.
3. The conference of representatives of the governments of Member Nations shall be convened by the President of the Earth Executive Council for the purpose of determining by common accord the amendments to be made to the Treaty establishing the Constitution. The amendments shall enter into force after being ratified by all Member Nations in accordance with their respective constitutional requirements.
4. If, two years after the signature of the treaty amending the Treaty establishing the Constitution, four fifths of Member Nations have ratified it and one or more Member Nations have encountered difficulties in proceeding with ratification, the matter shall be referred to the United Nations .
Article 6: Adoption, ratification and entry into force of the Treaty establishing the Constitution
1. The Treaty establishing the Constitution shall be ratified by the High Contracting Parties in accordance with their respective constitutional requirements. The instruments of ratification shall be deposited with the Government of the Italian Republic.
2. The Treaty establishing the Constitution shall enter into force on January 1st, 2010, provided that all the instruments of ratification have been deposited, or, failing that, on the first day of the month following the deposit of the instrument of ratification by the last signatory Nation to take this step.
Article 7: Duration of the Treaty
The Treaty establishing the Constitution is concluded for an unlimited period.
Article 8: Languages of the Treaty
The Treaty establishing the Constitution, drawn up in a single original in all major languages, the texts in each of these languages being equally authentic, shall be deposited in the archives of the Government of the Italian Republic, which will transmit a certified copy to each of the governments of the other signatory Nations.
Postal address: 186 Bowlsby Street, Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada V9R 5K1
Electronic mail: email@example.com