b) USA wars
c) US invaders vs freedom fighters of Afghanistan and Iraq
d) The economic and military invasion of nations for energy and power
e) Global Financial System and the Global Social-Economic Model (GSEM)
f) Conclusion and recommendations
A) widespread poverty and hunger in more than half the world population
B) The global warming of the planet due to human activities
C) Climate change
D) Economic and military invasion of nations by the United States and NATO
E) Absence of fair and democratic global governance at the United Nations and European Union
F) Our global environment and global life-support systems are threatened by:
- any of the above mentioned events
- pollution worldwide
- the U.S.A. military exploded war heads over the bottom of the Indian ocean, and that scenario created a tsunami wave in 2004. Just a test, said the captain of the submarine that did it.
- the U.S.A. military exploded war heads to melt the Polar Cap and glaciers. All nations capable of such an extreme action against humanity and all life on Earth must be disarmed and pay for the independent global investigation. The United States is the only nation that would profit from the melting of the North Pole and is capable of such an extreme action against humanity and all life. Blood resources.
* G8 nations,
* World Trade Organization (WTO),
* Free Trade Agreement (FTA),
* North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA),
* Free Trade Area of the Americas (FTAA),
* World Bank,
* International Monetary Fund (IMF), and the
* military and war industry.