Theme for this month, November 2019.
- I. Global Civilizational State affiliated centres for education and training.
- II. Global Civilizational State values, solutions, vision, for humanity's survival and that of all life, on our planet.
- III. Global Civilizational State complete turn around of our ways of doing business and trade, in global development, and in the management of global resources.
- IV. Global Civilizational State Federation of Global Governments (FGGs).
- V. Global Civilizational State 4 types of essential services.
- VI. Global Civilizational State peace, global justice for all life-forms, and protection of the global life-support systems on our planet.
- VII. Global Civilizational State references.
Note: We do not have any funds to pay anyone and for anything. We work strictly on a volunteer basis .
Proceedings of Global Dialogue 2019 (September 1st, 2018 to August 31, 2019) are ready for reading. Please do verify that your articles, comments and papers were correctly published, and that recommendations were appropriate, useful, pertinent, and proper. Authors of research papers and articles on global issues for Global Dialogue 2019 were published in the Dialogue Overview section at
Global Dialogue 2019 Overview includes the:
- List of all author names in all papers, articles, comments, opinions, recommendations of Global Dialogue 2019.
- List of all author papers, articles, comments, opinions, recommendations of Global Dialogue 2019.
- We thank authors for their hard work and activism this dialogue. Over the past several decades, they have fought hard for the protection of the global life-support systems. Proceedings of all dialogues are available at:
Global Peace Earth
Ministry of Global Peace in governmentOver the past decades we have shown that peace in the world and the survival and protection of all life on our planet go hand in hand. Asking for peace in the world means doing whatever is necessary to protect life on our planet. Protecting life implies bringing about the event of peace in the world. Let our time be a time remembered for a new respect for life, our determination to achieve sustainability, and our need for global justice and peace.
Our Global Peace Mouvement is about the courage to live a life in a harmonious peace order and showing by example, thus preventing poverty, wars, terror and violence. We need to educate the coming generations with good principles, being compassionate, social harmony and global sustainability being some of them.
Soul of all Life said in Global Peace Earth "Soul of all Life teaching about Peace: Introduction"
Peace is being who you are without fear. It is the "being who you are" who must be taught a value based on principles to live by. Only principles described in Global Law are necessary and required to attain Peace in the world.
Cultural Appreciation Day: August 22
Along with all the global communities, the Global Community, all life on Earth, and the Soul of Humanity can rightfully claim ownership of the Earth as a birthright: October 6
Founding of the Global Community organization, Global Community and the Federation of Global Governments: October 6 , 1985
Global Citizenship Day: October 6
Tribute to Virginie Dufour, the first Secretary General of the Global Community organization, who passed away April 28,2000
The Global Exhibition: August 17-22
Nationalization of natural resources: October 6
Global Peace Movement Day: May 26
Global Movement to Help: May 26
Global Justice for all Life Day: October 6
Global Justice Movement: October 6
Global Disarmament Day: May 26
Planetary State of Emergency Day: May 26
Global Community 25 th Anniversary Celebration (1985 - 2010): October 6
Celebration of Life Day: May 26
Planetary Biodiversity Zone Day: September 26
Authors of research papers and articles on global issues for this monthJohn Scales Avery (2), Medea Benjamin, Robert J Burrowes, Countercurrents Collective, Pepe Escobar, John Feffer, Margaret Flowers, Daisaku Ikeda, Peter Koenig, Dr Gideon Polya , Nauman Sadiq, Saral Sarkar , Andre Vltchek (2), Kevin Zeese, Eric Zuesse.
Pepe Escobar, The Road toDamascus: How the Syria War was Won
Andre Vltchek, Why Russia andChina Stand Together
Medea Benjamin, 10 Ways that the Climate Crisis and Militarism are Intertwined
John Scales Avery, We Need Peace In The Middle East
Saral Sarkar, Is Collapse of Our Civilization Unavoidable?
Andre Vltchek, US-China “Trade’’ War? No Way. Only The Defeat Of Turbo-Capitalism
Daisaku Ikeda, Climate Change: A People-Centered Approach
John Feffer, The Far Right’s War on Culture
Kevin Zeese and Margaret Flowers, Stop The Turkish Invasion Of Syria
John Scales Avery, The Passions of Mankind
Nauman Sadiq, How Al-Baghdadi was not the Equivalent of Osama Bin Laden?
Dr Gideon Polya, Piketty Analysis Of Trumpism – Inequality & Populist Nativists Versus High Education Globalists
Peter Koenig, Syria – The Launch of a Constitutional Committee – a Sign of Hope for Syrian People
Robert J Burrowes, Our Vanishing World: Insects
Eric Zuesse, How the U.S. Regime ‘Justifies’ the Theft of Syria’s Oil
Countercurrents Collective, Major cities of the world could submerge within 30 years due to Global Warming.