Criteria to obtain the Global Community Citizenship
August 2003 Newsletter: 8G
September 2003 Newsletter: 4A, 4B, 4C, 5A, 5B
October 2003 Newsletter: 3C, 4A, 4C, 5A
Press release #8
The statement of rights and responsibilities of a person and of belonging to 'a global community' and to 'The Global Community', the Earth Community, the human family.
November 2002 Newsletter: 2Q, 2R
July 2003 Newsletter: 5A, 5B
August 2003 Newsletter: 7
Press release #7
Before you make your decision, we are asking you to read very carefully the Criteria of the Global Community Citizenship, make sure you understand every part of the criteria, and then make the oath of belonging to the Global Community, the human family, Earth Community and Earth Government.
You do not need to let go the citizenship you already have. No! You can still be a citizen of any nation on Earth. The nation you belong to can be called 'a global community'. It should be your local global community. But you are a better human being as you belong also to the Global Community, and you have now higher values to live a life, to sustain yourself and all life on the planet.
You have become a person with a heart, a mind and Soul of the same as that of the Global Community.
The Global Community welcomes you!
Copyright © 2000 Earth Government
a) I am not just a woman, I am a person, I am citizen
of a global community,
We need to take this stand for the survival of our species.
2. Acceptance of the concept of 'a global community'. The concept of 'a global community' is part of the Glass Bubble concept of a global community. The concept was first researched and developed by the Earth Community Organization (ECO) and was summarized on Earth Government website. Then it was further researched and developed by Earth Government and results obtained were published by Earth Government in its February 2003 Newsletter.
We have already said that 'a global community' is not about a piece of land you acquired by force or otherwise. A typical global community may be what a group of people, together, wants it to be. It can be a group of people with the same values. It can be a group of people with the same cultural background, or the same religious background. One could think of a typical global community of a million people that does not have to be bounded by a geographical or political border. It can be a million people living in many different locations all over the world. The Global Community is thus more fluid and dynamic. The Global Community is this great, wide, wonderful world made of all these diverse global communities. We need to let go the archaic ways of seeing a community as the street where we live and contained by a border. The people making a global community may be living in many different locations on the planet. It can be a village, or two villages together where people have decided to unite as one global community. The two villages may be found in different parts of the world. It can be a town, a city, or a nation. It can be two or more nations together.
We can no longer perceive ourselves as a People who could survive alone and a People who does not need anyone else. We belong and depend to this much larger group, that of The Global Community. The 21st Century will see limitless links and symbiotical relationships with and within The Global Community. A global symbiotical relationship between two or more nations, or between two or more global communities, can have trade as the major aspect of the relationship or it can have as many other aspects as agreed by the people involved. The fundamental criteria is that a relationship is created for the good of all groups participating in the relationship and for the good of humanity, all life on Earth. The relationship allows a global equitable and peaceful development.
The emphasis of a global symbiotical relationship is not so much on how much money a nation should have or how high a GDP should be although money can be made a part of the relationship. We all know developed countries live off developing countries so the emphasis has no need to stress out the profit a rich nation is making off a poor nation. The emphasis of the relationship should give more importance to the other aspects such as quality of life, protection of the environment and of the global life-support systems, the entrenchment of the Scale of Human and Earth Rights and the Charter of Earth Government into our ways of life, justice, peace, cultural and spiritual freedom, security, and many other important aspects as described in the global ministries (health, agriculture, energy, trade, resources, etc.).
3. Acceptance of the Scale of Human and Earth Rights.
To determine rights requires an understanding of needs and reponsibilities
and their importance. The Scale
of Human and Earth Rights and the Charter
of Earth Government were researched and developed by Earth
Government to guide us in continuing this process. The Scale shows social
values in order of importance and so will help us understand the rights
and responsibilities of global communities.
* Ecological rights and the protection of the global life-support
5. Acceptance of your birth right of electing a democratic government to manage Earth. The political system of an individual country does not have to be a democracy. Political rights of a country belong to that country alone. Democracy is not to be enforced by anyone and to anyone or to any global community. Every global community can and should choose the political system of their choice with the understanding of the importance of such a right on the Scale of Human and Earth Rights. On the other hand, representatives to Earth Government must be elected democratically in every part of the world. An individual country may have any political system at home but the government of that country will have to ensure (and allow verification by Earth Government) that representatives to Earth Government have been elected democratically. This way, every person in the world can claim the birth right of electing a democratic government to manage Earth: the rights to vote and elect representatives to form Earth Government.
6. Acceptance of the Earth Court of Justice as the highest Court on Earth.
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with
questions or comments about this web site.