Earth Community Organization (ECO)
But you do not need to wait until August 2006 to participate.
OVERVIEW of the process
Proceed with this process.
The following 12 easy steps allow you complete participation today.
Participate now, today.
1. Fill in the registration form. No fees.
2. Contact us for help.
3. Search our list of local and global issues. Add your own issue if not already on the list.
4. Study the Global Community Overall Picture.
5. See societal sustainability and species adaptation through humanity's newly acquired vision of the world.
6. Research statistical information and measurement of sustainable development.
7. Read work done on Earth governance and management.
8. Organize your own forum or global dialogue in your community. Start up a Workshop Session.
9. Write your results. Speak on issues.
10. Send us your comments and recommendations.
11. Show your work. Publish an article in our monthly Newsletter.
12. Participate in Global Dialogue 2006.
Your work will appear in Proceedings 2006.
Become a member of the Earth Community Organization (ECO), the Global Community.
Be a LEADER.
Back to top of page
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments about this web site.
Copyright © 2005 Global Community WebNet Ltd.