The Earth Executive Council shall consist of a Global Council of nine or more members, and of twenty to thirty Cabinet Ministers, all of whom shall be members of the Global Parliament. Each member of the Global Council shall be from a different Global Government. Each member of the Cabinet Ministers shall serve as the head of a department or agency of the Global Administration, and in this capacity shall be designated as Minister of the particular department or agency. The Global Council, in consultation with the Cabinet Ministers, shall prepare and present to the Global Parliament near the beginning of each year a proposed program of global legislation, and shall be responsible for preparing and submitting to the Global Parliament the proposed annual budget , and budgetary projections over periods of years.
The Cabinet Ministers shall be elected by simple majority vote of the combined membership of all three houses of the Global Parliament in joint session.
Global ministries are a very specific and useful type of symbiotical relationships on Earth. There are urgently needed. Earth Government has formed 51 global ministries for the proper governance of Earth. Global ministries are world wide organizations just like the WTO for trade and therefore should have the same power to rule on cases as that of the World trade Organization (WTO).
Earth Government has appointed several Cabinet Ministers. We are showing here the website of the Global Environment Minister, Dr. José G. Vargas-Hernández.
Perhaps now after seeing the need to coordinate efforts in helping Tsunamis victims we all see the wisdom to create global ministries in several aspects of our global life.
Global ministries are a very specific and useful type of symbiotical relationships on Earth. There are urgently needed. The Global Community has been promoting the formation of 51 global ministries for the proper governance of Earth. Global ministries are world wide organizations just like the WTO for trade and therefore should have the same power to rule on cases as that of the World trade Organization (WTO).
a) Involvement of major groups in monitoring, assessment and early warning
b) Major environmental challenges of the 21st Century
c) Civil society involvement
d) Responsibility and accountability of the private sector
e) Global environmental policy-making
Earth Environmental Governance can only be achieved successfully within the larger context of Sustainable Developent and Earth Management.
* larger populations of mal-nourished and undereducated people living in substandard housing, unhealthy environmental conditions and inadequate health services, and poor water supply and sanitation
* rapid increase in international air travel
* globalization of trade
* lowering of standards in the production, handling, and processing of food have heightened the risk of food-borne diseases
* environmental factors and activities such as deforestation, conflict, tourism and migration into remote habitats have increased exposure to disease
* a global surveillance system
* an emergency section capable of responding to outbreaks of infectious disease anywhere in the world
* a more efficient vaccines program
* research into advanced-generations of antibiotics
* help governments put in place policies to improve the management of medical and public health resources, and to monitor these policies. Tele-medicine and tele-health can bring the best medical and health knowledge to all areas of the world. Public-private partnerships have been shown to reduce disease and health costs in developing countries. More research are needed to understand the relationship among disease, ecology and genetics.
* AIDS awareness programs have to become far more aggressive. AIDS is the leading cause of death in the sub-Saharan Africa and is now spreading rapidly in Central/Southern Asia and Eastern Europe. Local delivery of anti-retrovirus medicine to developing countries is very difficult.
* bioterrorism is a threat just as important as a nuclear war and a section of this global ministry must be prepared to respond quickly and efficiently.
* more research is needed to understand and respond to infectious diseases. Immunization rates are declining in low-income and middle-income countries. There are more than 30 new and highly infectious diseases that have been identified, such as Ebola and AIDS, and there are no treatment, cure, or vaccine.
* more research is needed in 20 known strains of diseases such as tuberculosis (TB) and malaria which have developed resistance to antibiotics due to the widespread use and misuse of these drugs.
* more research is needed in old diseases such as cholera, plague, meningitis, diphtheria, dengue fever, hemorrhagic fever, and yellow fever as they have reappeared as public health threats after years of decline.
The formation of global ministries is the most important event in human history. Humanity sees the need to manage the world affairs in several aspects of our lives.
* Secretary-General (this position was created and reserved for the Secretary-General of the United Nations)
* Minister of Finances (Expenditures and Revenues)
* Minister of World Monetary Institutions
* Minister of Peace
* Minister of the Earth Flag
* Minister of Youth
* Minister of Human and Earth Rights
* Minister of Global Ethics
* Minister of Environment and Ecological Protection
* Minister of Fisheries
* Minister of Forests
* Minister of Soil Conservation
* Minister of Mining
* Minister of Earth Resources
* Minister of Water Resources
* Minister of Economic Development
* Minister of Trade
* Minister of Cultural Protection
* Minister of Education and Training
* Minister of Health
* Minister of Urbanization and Rural Development
* Minister of Earth Negotiations
* Minister of International Treaties
* Minister of Earth Council
* Minister of Earth Charter
* Minister of Research & Development
* Minister of the GCAC
* Minister of Communications
* Minister of Transportation
* Minister of Heritage Protection
* Minister of Election
* Minister of the Judiciary
* Minister of Justice
* Minister of Laws, Regulations, Guidelines, Codes and Standards
* Minister of Social Services
* Minister of Rescues and Emergencies Due to Natural Disasters
* Minister of Refugees
* Minister of Energy
* Minister of Consumption and Production
* Minister of Business Development
* Minister of Human Resources
* Minister of Human and Social Development
* Minister of Aboriginals and Natives
* Minister of Wastes
* Minister of Agricultural Development
* Minister of Food Production
* Minister of Oceans and Coastal Areas
* Minister of Infrastructures and Facilities
* Minister of Science and Technology
* Minister of Eradication of Hunger and Poverty
* Minister of Industry and Manufacturing Products
* Minister of Bank and Loans
Other minister and officer positions may be created as
well. We expect suggestions to come forward between now and August 2002.
Several criteria will be taken into account: qualifications of the candidate
for leadership, past record as a good citizen, no criminal records, your
own financial support (we dont have any funds to pay anyone and for
anything), and proven experience and competence in the position. Candidates
work strictly on a volunteer basis. You are also required to have accepted
in your heart and mind universal values, global concepts, democratic principles,
and human rights as obtained and defined in the previous global dialogue.