Peace amongst nations means that the education and upbringing of chidren include the principles and global concepts listed in the different sections included here.
The peoples of all Nations, in creating an ever closer Earth Government among
them, are resolved to share a peaceful future based on common values. Conscious
of its spiritual and moral heritage, Earth Government is founded on
the indivisible, universal values of human dignity, freedom, equality and
solidarity; it is based on the principles of democracy and the rule of law.
It places the individual at the heart of its activities, by establishing
the Global Community citizenship of Earth Government and by creating
an era of freedom, security and justice.
Earth Government contributes
to the preservation and to the development of these common values while
respecting the diversity of the cultures and traditions of the peoples of
all Nations as well as the national identities of Member Nations and the
organisation of their public authorities at national, regional and local
levels; it seeks to promote balanced and sustainable development and ensures
free movement of persons, goods, services and capital, and the freedom of
establishment. To this end, it is necessary to strengthen the protection
of fundamental rights in the light of changes in society, social progress
and scientific and technological developments by making those rights more
visible in this Constitution.
The Global Constitution reaffirms, with due regard for the powers
and tasks of Earth Government and the principle of subsidiarity, the
rights as they result, in particular, from the constitutional traditions
and international obligations common to Member Nations, the Scale of Social Values, or Scale of Human and Earth Rights,
adopted by Earth Government and by the Global Council of all Nations
and the case law of the Earth Court of Justice of Earth Government and of the
Global Court of Human and Earth Rights. Enjoyment of these rights entails responsibilities
and duties with regard to other persons, to the human community and to future
generations. Earth Government therefore recognises the rights, freedoms
and principles set out hereafter.
We the Peoples of the Global Community are reaffirming faith in the fundamental human rights, in the dignity and
worth of the human person, in the equal rights of men and women and of nations large and smalll. We the Peoples
implies every individual on Earth. Earth management and good governance is now a priority and a duty of every responsible person on Earth. The
Global Community has taken action by calling the Divine Will into our lives and following its guidance.
Divine Will is now a part of the Soul of Humanity to be used for the higher purpose of good and Life's evolution.
We will learn to serve humanity and radiate the Will of God to others. We will establish conditions under which justice and
respect for the obligations arising from treaties and other sources of international law can be maintained, and we promote
social progress and better standards of life in larger freedom.
The spiritual belief, universal values, principles and aspirations of the Global Community will be attained by:
* practicing tolerance and living together in peace and harmony with one another as neighbours,
* promoting the economic and social advancement of all peoples,
* maintaining peace and security in the world by using negotiations and peaceful means,
* finding unity in diversity with all Life,
* establishing the respect for the life-support system of the planet,
* keeping Earth healthy, productive and hospitable for all people and living things, and
* applying the principle that when there is a need to find a solution to a problem or a concern, a sound solution would be to choose a measure or conduct an action, if possible,
which causes reversible damage as opposed to a measure or an action causing an irreversible loss.
* the Global Community today has come to a turning point in history,
and that we are on the threshold of new global order leading to an era of peace, prosperity, justice and harmony;
* there is an interdependence of people, nations and all life;
* humanity's abuse of science and technology has brought the Global Community
to the brink of disaster through the production of weaponry of
mass destruction and to the brink of ecological and social catastrophe;
* the traditional concept of security through military
defense is a total illusion both for the present and for future generations;
* misery and conflicts has caused an ever increasing disparity
between rich and poor;
* we, as Peoples, are conscious of our obligation to posterity to save the Global Community from
imminent and total annihilation;
* the Global Community is One despite the existence of diverse nations, races, creeds, ideologies and cultures,
* the principle of unity in diversity is the basis for a new age when war shall be outlawed and peace prevail;
when the earth's total resources shall be equitably used for human welfare; and when basic human and Earth rights, responsibilities and accountabilities shall
be shared by all without discrimination; and
* the greatest hope for
the survival of life on Earth is the establishment of a democratic Earth
We, citizens of the Global Community, hereby resolve to establish
a federation of all nations, Earth Government, to govern in accordance with this Global Constitution.
The purposes of Earth Government for the Global Community are to:
1. maintain international peace and security in conformity with the principles of justice and
2. promote friendly relations among nations, individuals and communities based on:
* respect for the principle of equal rights and self-determination of Peoples; and
* symbiotical relationships;
3. promote global co-operation to:
* find sound solutions to economic, social, cultural, humanitarian, local and global community problems;
* establish respect for human and Earth rights and for fundamental freedoms for all without distinction as to
race, sex, language, or religion.
4. be a home and a global community centre to all nations, people and local communities and help them harmonize their
actions to achieve their common goals.
5. promote worldwide awareness of:
a) the "Beliefs, Values, Principles and Aspirations" of Earth Government, which constitute the Preamble and Chapter 1 to Chapter 10 inclusive;
b) global symbiotical relationships amongst people, institutions,
cities, provinces and nations of the world, and between Earth Government and all nations, and in the business sector, which constitute Chapters 20.24 and 23.3.2;
c) global societal sustainability, which constitutes Chapter 4.4 of this Constitution;
d) good Earth governance and management, which constitute Chapter 6.3.2 of this Constitution;
e) the Scale of Human and Earth Rights, which constitutes Chapter 10 of this Constitution;
f) the Statement of Rights, Responsibilities and Accountabilities of a Person and of the Global Community, which constitutes Chapter 6.3 of this Constitution;
g) the Criteria to obtain the Global Community Citizenship, which constitutes Chapters 6.1 and 6.2 of this Constitution;
h) consistency between the different policies and activities of Earth Government, which constitutes Chapter 15 of this Constitution; and
i) a global market without borders in which the free movement of goods, persons, services and capitals is ensured in accordance with this Constitution, which constitutes Chapter 16 of this Constitution;
j) the new ways of doing business in the world, which constitutes Chapters 16 and 17;
k) the Celebration of Life Day on May 26 of each year, which constitutes Chapter 20.7 of this Constitution;
l) the finding of an Earth flag, which constitutes Chapter 20.8 of this Constitution;
m) the ECO Award, which constitutes Chapter 20.9 of this Constitution;
n) the Portal of the Global Community, which constitutes Chapter 20.10 of this Constitution; and
o) the concept of a Global Dialogue, which constitutes Chapter 20.11 of this Constitution.
Earth Government shall reinforce humanity's new vision of the world throughout the millennium.
Humanity's new vision of the world is about seeing human activities on the planet through:
a) the Scale of Human and Earth Rights;
For the first time in human history, and the first time this millennium,
humanity has proposed a benchmark:
b) the Statement of Rights, Responsibilities and Accountabilities of a person and the Global Community; and
c) building global symbiotical relationships between people, institutions,
cities, provinces and nations of the world.
* formation of global ministries in all important aspects of our lives
* getting ride of corruption at all levels of government
* the establishment of Global Police to fight against the growing threat to the security of all Peoples, and to fight against global crimes
* the Scale of Human and Earth Rights as a replacement to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights
* Statement of Rights, Responsibilities and Accountabilities of a person belonging to 'a global community' and to 'the Global Community'
* an evolved global democracy based on the Scale of Human and Earth Rights and the Global Constitution
* a central organization for Earth management, the restoration of the planet and Earth governance: the Global Community Assessment Centre (GCAC)
* the Earth Court of Justice to deal with all aspects of governance and management of the Earth
* a new impetus given to the way of doing business and trade
* more new, diversified (geographical, economical, political, social, business, religious) symbiotical relationships between nations, communities, businesses, for the good and well-being of all
* proposal to reform the United Nations, NATO, World Trade Organization, World Bank, IMF, E.U., NAFTA, FTAA, and to centralize them under Earth Government, and these organizations will
be asked to pay a global tax to be administered by Earth Government
* the Peace Movement of the Global Community and shelving of the war industry from humanity
* a global regulatory framework for capitals and corporations that emphasizes global corporate ethics, corporate social responsibility,
protection of human and Earth rights, the environment, community and family aspects, safe working conditions, fair wages and sustainable
* the ruling by the Earth Court of Justice of the abolishment of the debt of the poor or developing nations as it is really a form of global tax to be paid
annually by the rich or industrialized nations to the developing nations
* establishing freshwater and clean air as primordial human rights