My name is
Germain Joseph Dufour.
President of Global Parliament
Global Civilizational Community
and also President
of my own Canadian business and website:
Global Community WebNet Ltd.
Take time to listen to our videos.
Many of the Videos might be too large to open for you on the Internet. Sorry!
And welcome to all of you global citizens.
Global Community WebNet Ltd. (Canada)
We the Peoples, all Life on Earth, are claiming ownership of the planet as a birthright."Global Community is defined as being all that exits or occurs at any location at any time between the Ozone layer above and the core of the planet below. It is defined around a given territory, that territory being the planet as a whole, as well as a specific population, which is all life forms on Earth." By extension, the expression Global Community also includes the entire Universe, space and time, all matter, galaxies, dark matter, all particles and all unknown parts of the Universe yet to be discovered. Global Community also includes all Souls, SoulLife God, and that makes it different than just saying Global Community is the Universe .This definition includes all people, all life on Earth and over the entire Universe. That makes Global Civilizational State the 21st century framework for Earth governance, and the only legitimate body with the power to make the laws of the land and to make the rules for the territory of the Earth.
This is year 2024.
Earth is now on the pathway. Earth has chosen its future and has made the evolutionary leap. Earth Community concepts were successful in bringing together the billions of people on Earth. Everyone is now responsible in the management of Earth.
With the coming of the millennium, the affairs of humanity appeared to be unfolding in more profound ways. Cause and effect was more apparent and happening more quickly. Global link-ups were already happening at a fast rate. People have found themselves urgently called upon to action for the good of all humanity. All peoples on Earth have joined forces to bring forth a sustainable global society embracing universal values related to human rights, economic and social justice, respect of nature, peace, responsibility to one another, and the protection and management of the Earth. Everyone shares responsibility for the present and future well-being of life within Earth Community. We have developed a sustainable way of life locally, regionally, nationally, and globally. Cultural diversity and preservation of the cultures were essential elements of the new vision. Global Community Organization believed that the Universal Declaration of Human Rights had been a great step in humanity's evolution to better itself. But it was found that it needed to be left behind and reach to our next step, that is, the Scale of Human and Earth Rights. The Universal Declaration of Human Rights caused confusion in the world between nations. The reason why it caused confusion was that it needed to be improved. A lot! The West could not understand many of the things that other nations did and other nations did not understand the West Way of Life. Why? Because the Universal Declaration of Human Rights was not so universal after all. And because it did not have a scale of values as shown here.
* Ecological rights and the protection of the global life-support systems
* Primordial human rights
* The ecological rights, the protection of the global life-support systems and
the primordial human rights of future generations
* Community rights and the right that the greatest number of people has by virtue of its number (50% plus one) and
after voting representatives democratically
* Economic rights (business and consumer rights, and their responsibilities and accountabilities) and social rights (civil and political rights)
* Cultural rights and religious rights
Democracy of the New Age Civilization of the 3rd Millennium has blossomed out of the Scale of Global Rights. A new democracy! An evolved democracy! A true democracy for the 7 billion people on Earth and for all lifeforms.
Primordial human rights are those human rights that individuals have by virtue of their very existence as human beings: to live, eat, drink fresh water, breath clean air, safety and security, and have shelter. These rights are separate categories than ecological rights, the right of the greatest number of people, economic rights, social rights, cultural rights and religious rights. Ecological and primordial human rights are the only rights that have existed unchanged throughout the evolutionary origin of our species. Any major change would have threatened our very existence. All other human rights listed here are rights created by human beings and can be changed depending of new circumstances; they are not stagnant but are rather flexible and adaptive, and they can evolve. Ecological and primordial human rights of this generation and of future generations are therefore much more important than any other human rights existing now and in the future. This is the reason for drawing the Scale of Global Rights.
The existing and future uses of water are constantly challenged; balancing supply and demand is made even harder by the amounts of pollution found in the air, land and waters. A large part of our body is made of water, and we cannot live without water; therefore water is a primordial human right by our very nature. In order to avoid conflicts and wars over drinking fresh water, fresh water has been categorized as a primordial human right. Industrial pollution plays a major role in the deterioration of nature but this time the level of pollution is above the carrying capacity of the ecosystem. Pollution also affects significantly human health and all lifeforms on Earth. Every person needs Oxygen to live so clean air is certainly also a primordial human right by our very nature.
The scale of values was about establishing what was very important to ensure a sound future for Earth, what was important, what was not so important, and what should be let go. From this scale, agreed upon by all members of Earth Community, the assessment of sustainable development was conducted. The benchmark was the scale established in year 2000 along with the first evaluation of sustainable development conducted with respect to the four interacting systems: social, economic, environmental and in the wise husbanding of natural resources. The process of building the scale was meant to be used as an educational tool by every member of Global Community , the Human Family. The Glass Bubble concept was used to build the scale.
The Glass Bubble is designed to illustrate the concept of "a global community" to every member of Global Community as opposed to the idea a community is "the street where I live."
It is an imaginary space enclosed in a glass bubble. Inside this is everything the person can see: above to the clouds, below into the waters of a lake or in the earth, to the horizons in front, in back, and on the sides. Every creature, every plant, every person, every structure that is visible to him (her) is part of this "global community."
By focusing on familiar ground in this manner it can be taught that every living thing within the glass bubble is there because his/her food is there, his/her home is there, all he/she needs to survive is there. And every creature will stay as long as what his/her needs remains to be available within that "global community."
Look up, look down, to the right, to the left, in front and behind you.
Imagine all this space is inside a giant clear glass bubble.
This is "a global community."
Wherever you go, you are inside a "global" community. Every thing, every living creature there, interacts one upon the other. Influences inter-weave and are responsible for causes and effects. Worlds within worlds orbiting in and out of one another's space, having their being.
Your presence has influence on everything else inside your immediate global community.
Learn to be aware of that and act accordingly, to create good or destroy, to help or to hurt. Your choice.
Now let us explore this Global Community that we have visited and discover why each member is important ~ each bird, each tree, each little animal, each insect, plant and human being ~ and how all work together to create a good place to live.
You walk like a giant in this Global Community. To all the tiny members you are so big, so powerful, even scary…
You can make or break their world. But by knowing their needs, and taking care, you can help your whole Global Community be a good one.
The following fundamental questions were asked in building the scale.
From the experience in your life and local community tell us:
* Why are you important to this "Global Community"?
* Why is it important to you?
* What do you like about it?
* What bothers you about it?
* Anything need to be done?
* What is really good there?
* What is very very important?
* What is not so important?
* What is not good?
* What is needed to keep the good things?
* What could make them even better?
* What could you do to keep the good things good?
* Could they help get rid of bad things?
* What unimportant things need to go?
* How could you help get rid of these things?
to sustain Earth, humanity and all life.
History will show that the end of the Cold War has sounded the beginning of the end of superpowers. The event of September 11, 2001 has sounded the end of the last attempt of the United States in ruling the world to its own image. There are no more superpowers in the world. History was then in making: the end of superpowers, the birth of the New Age Civilization, the age of global co-operation. The New Age Civilization of the 3rd Millennium was truly the new way of dealing with one another as human beings. The survival of our species required a complete co-operation between all communities of the world. Nations of the world have co-operated together to fight terrorism, and they have co-operated to fight against an even greater threat: the destruction of the global life-support systems. Establishing fundamental aspects and criteria of the New Age Civilization of the 3rd Millennium included Earth governance and management as the most important aspects. Other important aspects are shown here.
The Global Dialogues held on in August 2000 and 2002 have provided sound governance and management policy solutions to Earth Community. It was a grassroots process involving everyone as part of Earth Community. The Global Dialogues were unique because they have established:
1. a Benchmark for the 21st Century,
2. a scale of values for assessment, Universal Values, Global Governance, Earth Environmental Governance
3. a new global dialogue on the governance and the management of Earth,
4. local/global indicators for the measurement of sustainable development,
5. The Global Community concepts to sustain Earth, the Glass Bubble concept of 'a Global Community',
6. Earth Community Organization (ECO), the Human Family, the Soul of Humanity,
7. the Global Community Assessment Centre(GCAC),
8. the Scale of Human and Earth Rights as a replacement to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights,
9. the formation of the Earth Court of Justice that will hear cases and prosecute those nations, corporations, communities, individuals who commit crimes; the highest Court on Earth will also handle that the creation of a new nation and problems between nations and many other issues of the world,
10. the formation of global ministries to manage the world affairs in several aspects of our lives: Earth Ministry of Health, Earth Ministry of the Environment, Climate Change Ministry, Earth Ministry of Justice, Earth Resources Ministry, Earth Energy Ministry, Earth Ministry of Water Resources, Earth Ministry of Human and Social Development, the Global Ministry of Environmental Health, and many others (agriculture, Earth resources, Earth management, security and safety, emergencies and rescues, trade, banks, speculation on world markets, peace, family and human development, climate change, youth, education, science and technology, finance, human resources, ethics, human and Earth rights, sustainable development, industry, and manufacturing products, etc.); global ministries will be given power to rule themselves in harmony with each other. The WTO will not be the only global ministry that can rule on cases related to trade.
11. moral responsibility and accountability of all nations in dealing with each other, including moral responsibility and accountability in our ways of life and way of doing business,
12. the Peace Movement of Global Community , promoting Peace in the world as a way of life requires shelving the war industry forever from humanity; it has become a necessity to implement a total embargo on all US, Russian and European Union nations mass destruction chemicals, nuclear war heads, weapons, war products and war equipment. These are the countries that have developed and manufactured the weapons of mass destruction.
13. the New Age Civilization of the 3rd Millennium,
14. religious aspects of Earth governance and management,
15. the new religion of the Guiding Souls,
16. the Soul of Humanity's Message and the New Age Revelations by God,
17. humanity higher's purpose,
18. the definition of 'Sustainable Development' with the idea that free trade and the planetary trading blocks are serving the Human Family, and not the other way around for the benefits of a few people,
19. fundamental aspects and criteria of the New Age Civilization of the 3rd Millennium: all Peoples together, the Human Family, the Soul of Humanity, Global Community , the Global Community, Global Economic Cooperation, Global Governance, Earth Governance, Earth Environmental Governance, and Earth Government,
20. the restoration of the planet, our home,
21. that the debt of the poor nations to the rich nations was in actuality a form of global tax and therefore the poor or 'developing' nations dont have to pay it back,
22. that speculation on world markets be de-institutionalized, abolished,
23. more new, diversified and meaningful symbiotical relationships between nations, communities,and people of the world,
24. that in the light of the U.S.A., Canada, Japan and Russia refusal of taking actions to avert certain global calamity in regard to global warming, the Earth Community has decided to try these nations for their crimes against humanity,
25. that global consumption is a very important aspect of sustainable development. Consumers should be concerned with the impact of their decisions on the environment but also on the lives, human rights and well-being of other people. Since one of the key functions of families as a social institution is to engage in production (selling their labour in return for wages) and consumption (using those wages to buy goods and services), then the role of families has impacts on sustainable consumption and development.Just as corporations have social responsibilities and so do consumers in societies. Consumers are socialized to improve the quality of their lives.
26. a persistent and continuous fighting against terrorism and the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction,
27. a global regulatory framework for capitals and corporations that emphasizes global corporate ethics; corporate social responsibility; protection of human and Earth rights, the environment, community and family aspects, safe working conditions, fair wages and sustainable consumption aspects,
28. the designing, monitoring, and implementing of checks and balances for corporations,
29. that the FTAA, the EU and the WTO be governed by the Scale of Human and Earth Rights and the Charter of Global Community ,
30. that the activities of the IMF, the World Bank and the WTO become a part of a greater whole such as the Earth Ministry of Financial Institutions, a part of the future Earth Government, and that these institutions will be controlled by the greater whole,
31. that the Earth Resources Ministry be assessing, compiling, managing and protecting Earth resources, and the Earth Court of Justice prosecuting cases involving crimes related to the relentless misused of the Earth resources,
32. freshwater and clean air as human and Earth rights; both are a part of the ecological and the primordial human rights, and therefore are the most important rights on the Scale of Human and Earth Rights,
33. the abolition of nuclear weapons: security, sustainability and justice in a nuclear free future,
34. the relentless exploitation of the Moslem nations of the Middle East and of Afghanistan to make an immoral profit and obtain power at all costs, for having abused and killed and being the cause of the deaths of millions of Moslems in that region, for having invaded Moslem nations which itself is a horrible crime against humanity, against all human rights, and against democracy and freedom of a people to exist, and for the hate they have created in the heart and mind of every person in the Moslem civilization, it is recommended that America, Israel, Great Britain, Germany, France and Russia pay eight trillion dollars(American) toward building sustainable communities in the region. Global Community shall administer the amount paid and manage the project. It is also recommended that the people from America, Israel, Great Britain, Germany, France and Russia who have been involved with the exploitation and invasion of the Middle East and surroundings be try for their crimes against humanity by the Earth Court of Justice.
35. that the United Nations are to restructure their organization or start rebuilding it from scratch. The United Nations must reflect the needs and aspirations of the New Age Civilization of the 3rd Millennium: all Peoples together, the Human Family, Global Community , the Global Community, Global Economic Cooperation, Global Governance, Earth Governance, Earth Environmental Governance, and the Earth Government. It must become a democracy.
36. reforming the structure and voting system of the United Nations; the annulment of the special privileges of the Five Permanent Members, and the establishment of a voting system that give to each nation one vote per million people,
37. the Charter of Global Community , and
38. the Interim Earth Government and the foundation of Earth Government.
We have the responsibility of governing and managing Earth. The partnership of government, civil society, and business was found essential for an effective global governance based on global concepts, the Scale of Human and Earth Rights, and the Charter of Global Community . The Earth Community Organization (ECO) has help establishing the Earth Government for Earth Governance. This process started out by forming several global ministries for the management of Earth. Each ministry was given a similar power as that given to the WTO organization (the global ministry for trade).
Humanity welcomes the "Belief, Values, Principles and Aspirations of the New Age Civilization of the 3rd Millennium" with Faith in the Divine Will and without fears such as the fear of change. ECO has summarized the rights of every person on Earth by developing the Scale of Human and Earth Rights. The scale has now replaced the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Divine Will has caused the event of the New Age Civilization, the age of symbiotical relationships and global cooperation. ECO has begun to establish the existence of the New Age Civilization all over the planet. An economically base symbiotical relationship exists between nations of the European Union. Several other types were created all over the world between communities, nations, and between people themselves. They are geographical, economical, social, business-like, political, religious, and personal symbiotical relationships. There has always been symbiotical relationships in Nature, and between Souls and the matter of the universe to help creating Earth and life on Earth to better serve God. National governments and large corporations had taken the wrong direction by asserting that free trade in the world is about competing economically without any moral safeguards and accountability to peoples and the environment. Now, the proper and only way is for free trade to become a global cooperation between all nations. Global Community has proposed a solution that the process of trading within the planetary trading blocks be changed from a spirit of global competition to that of global economic cooperation. This is now the new way of doing business, the new way of life.
New standards, goals and objectives were defined along with firm universal guidelines to keep the world healthy. New ways of thinking were embraced, new behaviors and attitudes adopted. Sound solutions to our problems and concerns were researched and developed and made available to everyone on the Internet. This was la raison d’être of Earth Community Organization as established in year 2000. Millions of people around the world have joined the ranks of the organization. Their common goals is to sustain Earth, the survival of the ones closer to themselves, and the protection of life on Earth. The Charter of Global Community was developed and adopted by the organization. The charter is a declaration by every human being to the commitment of responsibility to themselves and to one another, and to sustaining Earth. The human spirit has made the evolutionary leap. We all have a sense of universal responsibility, the local has linked with the global, and human compassion and solidarity and kinship with all life were strengthened. We are humble peoples and we have the greatest respect of Nature. The Earth Charter is an acceptance and commitment about peace, freedom, social and economic well-being, and ecological protection; it also recognizes the interactions between aspects included in the major quality systems such as: economic, environmental, social, availability of resources, ethics, spiritual values.
One of the most important factors in our lives is the inter-connection we now have to others, to other countries. Through these connections we are able to create changes for good on a global scale. We are all linked to others in faraway places on a much deeper level and we are working together to keep our planet healthy, productive and hospitable for all people and living things.
Indeed, we have become Earth Community, the human family. Every human being now lives within "a Global Community." This is his (her) global private community. One imagines he is inside a glass bubble ~ everything he can see from this glass bubble is his own "global community." Wherever we go, we are inside "a Global Community." Everything, every living creature there, interacts one upon the other. Influences inter-weave and are responsible for causes and effects. We are worlds within worlds orbiting in and out of one another's space.
Every single human being must deal responsibly with the affairs going on in his own "glass bubble" ~ when a person takes personal responsibility for his own affairs ~ he becomes empowered as a person. Over the past centuries, the human species has given control to leaders to govern their affairs anyway they wish. War, conflicts and human miseries, and destruction of the environment resulted. Now control has been given back to the individual. Survival has forced the issue. The individual can deal with his own affairs, reach beyond his own property and family, and help to work with others living in and around, even a part of the local community he lives in ~ the villages, the town community, the surrounding territory, and so on. When the 'individual' is a local community, it becomes possible for its people to influence the political chain of power to the national level and to Earth Community. Politicians have now to deal with communities and their needs to sustain themselves. People have become conscious of the power and control they have and are no longer subject to the wishes of an unfit governing body. Socio-political-economic reconstruction was achieved, and it is successful in sustaining the Earth.
The key is personal responsibility. Therefore the individual is the important element, one who takes responsibility for his community. An 'individual' here may be a person, a corporation, a NGO, a local community, a group of people, an organization, a business, a nation, or a government.
Reforming the structure and voting system of the United Nations was proposed to the world by Global Community Organization. It was also proposed the annulment of the special privileges of the Five Permanent Members, and the establishment of a voting system that give to each nation one vote per million people. Earth needed urgently a world system of governance. The United Nations failed to satisfy the needs of the people of the 21st Century. They had never improved upon the old ways and thinking of the middle of the 20th Century. Its voting system no longer satisfied the 6.157 billion people on Earth at that time. The challenges were different and required a world organization up for dealing with the needs of all these people. During the past several decades, the Earth Community has been pleading the United Nations leaders to make changes in the UN organizational structure and ways of doing things. There was an urgent need for fundamental changes in the United Nations organization. The world wanted a true democratic world organization. The UN was not! Global Community requested that the United Nations change its voting system to have one vote per million people. This way the rich North had to deal with the poor in the South in order to obtain votes for decision-making. This way, the eradication of poverty in the world was to be achieved. Thousands of other good things were to be achieved. The most fundamental requirement of a world organization is a democratic voting system. Democracy must be a priority. The right that the greatest number of people has by virtue of its number (50% plus one) is a human right. It should be respected. Surely, no one believes that organizations such as the European Union and the Free Trade Area of the Americas, or the like, are a substitute to a democracy. They are driven by profits only and are a form of "world anti-government". In the Preamble of the Charter of the United Nations, it says 'WE THE PEOPLES OF THE UNITED NATIONS' but in fact any of the five permanent members of the UN has the power to overthrow a proposal brought forward by any member. Global Community proposed a voting system based on democracy: one vote per million people. In total there are 6104 votes. Taken apart the actual five permanent UN members would have a total of 1810 votes i.e., less than 30% of the total number of votes of 6104 votes. A basic democracy requires a 50% plus one vote for ruling. The above calculations were counting all five permanent members together but in fact any of the five members has the power to overthrow a decision brought forward by any of the 190 Member States of the United Nations. This means 1/190 or 0.5% of the membership is more powerful than the remaining 99.5%. If that is not a dictatorship, what is it? It does not say much about democracy at the UN. More like a dictatorship of the five permanent members.
Earth has long been waiting for a truly global governing body based on universal values, human rights, global concepts and democracy. Earth Government was created and is now governing Earth. There was no longer any reason to wait. Earth Community formed Earth Government.
Global Community Organization defined governance as the traditions and institutions by which authority in a country is exercised for the common good. This includes:
(i) the process by which those in authority are selected, monitored and replaced,
(ii) the capacity of the government to effectively manage its resources and implement sound policies with respect to the Scale of Human and Earth Rights and the belief, values, principles and aspirations of the New Age Civilization of the 3rd Millennium,
(iii) the respect of citizens and the state for the institutions that govern economic, environment, Earth resources, and social interactions among them,
(iv) the freedom of citizens to find new ways for the common good, and
(v) the acceptance of responsibility and accountability for our ways.
Earth management is a priority and is a duty by every responsible person.
Forming Earth Government has brought extraordinary changes: a reorganizing of human activities all over the planet; participation by all societies on the planet in solving local and global problems; new alliances forming; north meeting with south (eradication of poverty will be the price to pay to get votes from the south) in order to gather more votes within the newly created Earth Government to satisfy power struggles between European countries, Asian countries and the Western countries; adoption of democratic principles, human rights, global concepts, and universal values by every human being; expansion of consciousness; gathering and coordinating of forces to resolve social and political problems in a peaceful way (no more conflicts and wars); gathering and coordinating of forces (technologies, scientific research, exploration work, human resources, etc.) to resolve global problems such as global climate, environment, availability of resources, poverty, employment, etc. Thousands more changes! Everyone is part of Earth Community by birth and therefore everyone has a right to vote. Everyone should have been given a chance to vote a long time ago. Voting is a democratic right and is a part of our Human Rights. This time those people living in a developing country have been given the basic human right to vote; like all of us they are part of Earth Community by birth, and we stand by all of them. Decisions will be made democratically. Everyone has finally a voice and a friend, many friends, within Earth Government and Earth Community. All lives have values just like all of ours.Global Community Organization, the Human Family, was the principal instrument for the formation of the Earth Ministry of Health. The globalization of trade, the extensive mouvement of people all over the world, the increase of poverty and diseases in developing countries and all over the world, have caused pathogens and exotic diseases to migrate over enormous distances and were an increasing threat to local ecosystems and communities, economies and health of every human being and all life. This threat was of the upmost importance and was dealt with by every nation. Now we must manage health in the world. The Earth Ministry of Health has the mandate of keeping the world healthy.
For their relentless exploitation of the Moslem nations of the Middle East and of Afghanistan to make an immoral profit and obtain power at all costs, for having abused and killed and being the cause of the deaths of millions of Moslems in that region, for having invaded Moslem nations which itself is a horrible crime against humanity, against all human rights, and against democracy and freedom of a people to exist, and for the hate they have created in the heart and mind of every person in the Moslem Civilization, it was found that America, Israel, Great Britain, Germany, France and Russia had to pay eight trillion dollars(American) toward building sustainable communities in the region. Global Community administered the amount paid and managed the project. It was also found that the people from America, Israel, Great Britain, Germany, France and Russia who had been involved with the exploitation and invasion of the Middle East and surroundings be try by the Earth Court of Justice for their crimes against humanity. Ever since this trial colonization of any kind was no longer allowed in the world.
As defined in the early 1990, the concepts of 'a Global Community', 'personal sustainable development' or 'personal sustainability', and that of 'well-being' have now become the basic building blocks of the new societies and of Earth Community. They assume quality relationships and responsibility to one-self and others, and dealing wisely with consumption, work, finances, health, resources, community, living, family, life purpose, wildlife and the Earth.
A mathematical model is now in placed to measure sustainable development locally and globally. Local/global indicators have been developed for assessing and measuring sustainable development. All peoples around the globe help the Global Community Assessment Centre(GCAC) to measure, assess, and integrate the interactions and present results to Earth Community. A more balanced world has grown by insisting on societal checks and balances. Results lead to policies for the management of global changes and are the supporting scientific framework from which new decisions are made.
GCAC presents to Earth Community an annual assessment of the world changes which gives us a sense of direction as to ensure a sound future for Earth.
The Global Community Assessment Centre (GCAC) is the assessment Centre for the Earth Community, the Human Family. It was created to give individuals or organizations help and/or advice about negative events happening in their communities which cause concern to people, resources, industry or the environment. GCAC is also the Centre of assessment of local/global indicators about the four major quality systems: Environment, People, Economic Development and the Availability of Resources. The assessment of these indicators will result in giving the Earth Community a sense of direction as to ensure a sound future for Earth.In order to do this GCAC will continue to amass a body of scientific information based on formal assessments such as those on Biodiversity, Climate Change, Human Development Report, World Development Report, struggle for Human and Earth Rights, life species Conservation, Health, Economic Analyses, Commission on Sustainable Development, etc., which have bridged the distance between incomplete science and contentious policy. Local and global indicators developed by the Earth Community will also be used as basic scientific information.Furthermore, no one really understands what assessment processes have been most effective in the past, or why others have failed. GCAC’s goal is to explore how assessment of local/global indicators can better link scientific understanding with the progressive implementation of effective policy solutions to global changes. Achieving this integration is fundamental. The Earth Community needs this annual assessment to effectively manage global changes.
Since 1988, hundreds of indicators were measured and integrated into two overall expressions called the Gross Environmental Sustainable Development Index (GESDI) and the Gross Sustainable Development Product (GSDP). GESDI measures sustainable development locally and globally. It expresses the quality of development. GSDP measures the costs of development.
The GSDP is the total value of production within a region over a specified period of time. It is measured using market prices for goods and services transactions in the economy. The GSDP has replaced the Gross Development product (GDP) or the GNP as the primary indicator of the economic performance of a nation.
The GSDP takes into accounts:
- the well-being of a nation; consumption; family stability and healthy families; quality of life; social justice; human rights; living standards; and spiritual pathways;
- the economic impacts of environmental and health degradation or improvement, resource depletion or findings of new stocks, and depreciation or appreciation of stocks;
- the impact of people activity on the environment, the availability of resources, and economic development;
- the "quality" of the four major quality systems and the impacts of changes in these systems on national income and wealth;
- global concerns and their impacts on the economy;
- the welfare, economic development and quality of life of future generations;
- expenditures on pollution abatement and clean-ups, people health, floods, vehicle accidents, and on any negative impact costs;
- the status of each resource and the stocks and productive capacities of exploited populations and ecosystems, and make sure that those capacities are sustained and replenished after use; and
- the depreciation or appreciation of natural assets, the depletion and degradation of natural resources and the environment, ecological processes and biological diversity, the costs of rectifying unmitigated environmental damage, the values of natural resources, capital stocks, the impacts of degradation or improvement, social costs, health costs, environmental clean-up costs, and the costs of the environment, economic growth, and resources uses to current and future generations and to a nation’s income.
The measurement of GSDP shows that consumption levels can be maintained without depleting and depreciating the quality and quantity of services. It indicates the solutions to the problems as well as the directions to take, such as:
- invest in technology, R & D, to increase the end-use efficiency;
- increase productivity;
- modify social, educational programs and services;
- slow down or increase economic growth;
- remediate components of the four major quality systems; and
- rectify present shortcomings of income and wealth accounts.
The measurement of GSDP also gives a proper and sound signal to the public, government and industry about the rate and direction of economic growth; it identifies environmental, health, and social quality; it identifies sustainable and unsustainable levels of resource and environmental uses; it measures the success or failure of sustainable development policies and practices; and it identifies resource scarcity. Values obtained enable us to make meaningful comparisons of sustainable development between cities, provinces, nations over the entire planet.
A status report of all physical accounts show the physical state and availability of resources and the state of the environment. Examples of the physical stock accounts are:
• minerals • oil, gas and coal • forests
• wildlife • agricultural • soils • fish
• protected wilderness areas • flow rate of water
Valuation in terms of money accounts is difficult for some non-market values such as:
* aesthetic satisfaction * air quality * water quality
* soil carrying capacity and productivity * acid rain deposition
* biodiversity * wilderness and protected areas * land productivity
GESDI were obtained for these quality indicators that are difficult to give a money value to. Both the GESDI and GSDP are measured together and tell us about the quality and cost of development, locally and globally.
Measurements of GESDI and GSDP provide insights for the discussion of issues such as :
- Has the well-being of a nation been brought to standards?
- Is the actual rate of development too slow or too fast?
- Are People aspects being stressed too far?
- Are resources and the environment managed in a sustainable manner?
- What forms of community and home designs promote sustainability?
- In what ways should social, educational, and health programs and services be modified?
- Is this generation leaving to the future generation a world that is at least as diverse and productive as the one it inherited?
- What improvements can be brought up to the quality of development?
Education has become a mean to train everyone of us in sustaining the Earth and in the skills of collaborating in the management of global change. Children throughout the world are now being educated in sustaining the Earth. We are all connected by this common goal. Each one of us is 'a Global Community' from birth. Each one of us also belongs to Earth Community.
In the same way the invention of the printed word awakened human consciousness in the last thousand years so the next thousand years of human evolution will reflect the new net-working around the globe, exchanging ideas, possibilities and opportunities.
During the past decades various changes have taken place in political, economic and social institutions. Economic reforms, changes in national policies, and global concerns have contributed to redefine the roles of these institutions for Sustainable Development. The 'New Age Movements' are social, political and religious movements in the sense of having a broad organizational structure and an ideology aimed at governing. The environmental movements within the New Age Movements express the concerns of groups of people regarding depletion of water, climate change aspects, degradation of land and other changes in ecosystems affecting traditional patterns of natural resource exploitation. Global Community has taken the role of helping these groups in protecting and managing the environment by coordinating efforts. Earth Environmental Governance is the most importance and urgent challenge of Global Community . The Earth Ministry of the Environment proposed a meeting of all the Ministers of the Environment. Each country in the world sent their Minister of the Environment to meet during a new global dialogue on Earth Management - all Peoples together. The roundtable discussion included experts from interested groups, environmental institutions, policy specialists from non-governmental organizations, and the public. There was a need to centralize and coordinate efforts into one Ministry of the Environment: the Earth Ministry of the Environment. Discussion about the financial support was a priority. A comprehensive and reliable system was proposed to coordinate efforts from all over the world. Anyone willing to participate in the discussion roundtable sent an abstract/research paper. Other topics for discussion:
a) Involvement of major groups in monitoring, assessment and early warning
b) Major environmental challenges of the 21st Century
c) Civil society involvement
d) Responsibility and accountability of the private sector
e) Global environmental policy-making
Earth Environmental Governance can only be achieved successfully within the larger context of Sustainable Developent and Earth Management. All aspects are inter-related and affect one another. A healthy environment is essential to long term prosperity and well-being, and citizens in Earth Community demand a high level of ecological protection. This is the 'raison d'etre' of the Scale of Human and Earth Rights. Primordial human rights are those human rights that individuals have by virtue of their very existence as human beings: to live, eat, drink fresh water, breath clean air, and have shelter. These rights are separate categories than ecological rights, the right of the greatest number of people, economic rights, social rights, cultural rights and religious rights. Ecological and primordial human rights are the only rights that have existed unchanged throughout the evolutionary origin of our species. Any major change would have threatened our very existence. All other human rights listed here are rights created by human beings and can be changed depending of new circumstances; they are not stagnant but are rather flexible and adaptive, and they can evolve. Ecological and primordial human rights of this generation and of future generations are therefore much more important than any other human rights existing now and in the future. In this way the Scale of Human and Earth Rights gives us a sense of direction for future planning and managing of the Earth. Earth management is now well defined and becomes a goal to achieve. We no longer waste energy and resources in things that are absolutely unimportant.
There has been a rapid change toward the expansion of human consciousness. Spiritual growth has strengthened the connection between the higher self and Soul, and has helped the human intelligence in making wiser decisions for the proper management of Earth, and in bringing clarity of thinking, creative solutions, and useful insights. Thoughts, feelings, and attitudes of a lower nature have left humanity and have been replaced by those of a higher nature. To each thought we have learned to associate energy and an emotional state and it has become easier to the human mind to deal with the everyday life happenings by simply interacting with others on this basis. We can choose how we want to feel and the thought we want to think. It has become easier to let go of those things that no longer serve human survival and sustaining the Earth. We now create those things that do.
People have become aware of the inter-connectedness of all life-forms and have a growing bond and kinship with all life-forms. This can be observed in humanity's awakening consciousness of animal rights and the need to preserve wildlife.
People are experiencing a constant flood of new information and input from many sources. We have become more aware of other people's realities and have developed the quality of discernment.
Everyone has become more self-reliant, creative and attracts more opportunities to make a difference in the world. Everyone has a clearer vision of what to do to sustain Earth. Everyone has a stronger connection to Earth Community and its organization and this makes it easy to attract new opportunities.
Two decades ago, the global economy was affected by the deregulation in the movement of capital and thus by speculation. Money was made off tiny fluctuations in the relative prices of currencies. Speculation made it possible for huge amounts of money to be transferred half-way around the world in a matter of seconds. Whereas world trade associated with actual goods and services was estimated at $7 trillion a year, speculation is estimated at $1.5 trillion a day. If a country's economy starts to slow, billions of dollars can be transferred out of the country instantaneously, which can significantly affect its economy and the people. This was the case in 1997 of a number of East Asia countries. They were bankrupted by speculation. The people were enormously affected for the worst. Speculation could exert tremendous pressure on the internal politics of a country. It could bankrupt a country's economy. Speculation was de-institutionalized. Humanity had no real need for speculation, and it was causing way more damage than good. Speculation was a form of gambling and was declared evil. At the time, it was a horrible thought that we would want 'developing countries' (and Moslem nations such as those of the Middle East) to accept our institutions, and we were telling them that our institutions were for their own good and, by adopting these institutions, that they would then be in step with progress or the rest of the world. Speculation was an evil institution. We had many other institutions just as evil. Two decades ago, the state of the world was the result of a specific set of interlocking institutions: the IMF, the World Bank and the WTO. These institutions were designed to generate massive wealth for the few and poverty for the rest. The same people who made the decisions in government and corporation made the profit. They created a tight concentration of power. Together they were a form of anti-government whose only goal was profit. The ultimate goal of our institutions were to colonize other nations, destroy their economies, bring poverty to the people and destroy the global life-support systems. Global Community Organization asked the United Nations and all Peoples of the world to build sustainable communities in their own nations without considering "help" from the West. It was their best chance to survive by creating symbiotical relationships with other nations they could truly trust. It was found that the WTO was no longer needed. There were no advantages in being a member of the WTO. They could create their own global relationships with partners of their choice and to fit their real needs. No more, no less! This awarness precluded the extinct of many bad institutions such as the WTO.
Over time the human mind has become more balanced, stable, creative, and clearheaded, and is now able to manage Earth.
New services are offered by universities all over the world. The international center of every university has been replaced by a branch of Earth Community Organization.
1. Job possibilities
2. Business contacts and business links
3. Global Community Assessment Centre
4. Support Centre
5. Research assistance offered to all members
6. A meeting place on the Internet
7. Student exchanges
8. Students helping students all over the globe
Over the past two decades the Earth has experienced unprecedented growth in population, urban activity, community living, small businesses and in 'clean' high tech products and technologies used in communications, transportation, homes, and in the commercial and industrial sectors. New environmentally conscious technologies and strategies were developed to handle waste products. Most waste have been eliminated from production processes. A mix of economic policy instruments was introduced to render waste minimisation to an 'acceptable' level. There has been a major shift to a sun energy system. Global consumption and the productive capacities of Earth have been managed from the perspective of the global structure of production and ecological impacts.
Throughout the 20th Century, hard economic conditions and unemployment created by national politics, debt problems, global trade and concerns, have forced cities to evolve from the Functional Type of City Model, to a City Model based on sustainable development which integrates Land Use, Transportation, Urban Design, and all other aspects in our lives and sustainable development. Cities are successful in protecting their unique character and setting; natural and past heritage setting; wildlife habitats, nature grasslands, riverine forests, whenever these were found within the city limits; cultural diversity; natural resources and their availability; quality of life; health and educational institutions; social equity; and dynamic economic growth.
Land use encourage higher residential densities throughout the urban area and especially in areas closer to transit services. We see more mixed uses of property and mixed land uses. Rigid zoning of land has been abolished. A Sustainable Community Development Code keeps contractors in line and is a complement to the Building Code. Sustainable suburbs render development along city's edges affordable, environmentally friendly, and are the sites of interactive and diverse neighborhoods. Building designs make it easier for people to work at home. Community designs make it easier for residents to start up a small business, and carry on their trades. The local community organization itself finds it easy to start up a small business, and carry on their trades. Communities are more stable, self-reliant, and self-sufficient in all areas such as energy, garbage and sewage disposal, and food. People have taken responsibility of their built environment, and communities are environmentally, socially, and economically sustainable. Urban indicators show a continuation of this well established trend of dynamic growth and prosperity.
We now see a widespread use of alternative fuels and 'clean' products. Privatization of public services to small and medium size businesses has had the effect of increasing quality and quantity of services. Small and medium size businesses are more common, and socially acceptable by Earth Community, and they are driven by global business ethics everyone has agreed upon. Business leaders are much more sensitive to the greater, wider needs for their expertise and are already in the process of creating a new kind of civilization.
Transportation has deeply changed the cultural melting pot of cities and community living. Transport of passengers and goods were made more efficient, safe, and economical through a "use pay" system to cover costs of the transportation networks and pollution abatement. Cities require an environmental impact assessment and public review to be conducted whenever there is a need for new transportation links, development or river crossings. Transit is critical in mitigating environmental degradation so, today, ridership levels are high; services are closer to people and their work places; 'clean' technologies and alternative fuels are well in use; and policies and strategies are in place to discourage the use of the car and need to commute, and encourage the use of transit, walking and cycling. Transit and other Public Services are contracted out to small and medium size businesses to increase quality and quantity of services.
Crop genetic engineering has help farmers to adapt crops to their own ecological settings, make farming sustainable, and be more self-reliant. Biotechnology has also been used and is successful in other areas. There are more actions conducted to genetically alter our species and help it toward a new evolutionary path to improve its chances of survival.
Global Corporate Ethics are now well established and have become the ways to do things when conducting finances, business deals, business transactions, and dealing with labour, customers, consumers, partners, shareholders, suppliers, community issues, human rights, ecology, safety and health issues in the workplace, social justice, and all related women, children and minorities issues.
New business performance indicators were developed and are now in use to assess business conduct. These indicators were designed to be integrated within the framework for the measurement of sustainable development. Each company now has corporate statements (along with policies and practices statements) in place which stipulate that the company actions will be responsible. A 'good corporate individual' was defined to include all social and environmental expectations within the framework of sustainable development. Corporate social and environmental performance standards must be met. Corporations themselves have taken their responsibilities by becoming involved in designing and implementing social and environmental responsibility performance. The monitoring of corporate codes of conduct is also done by corporations themselves. Measuring corporate responsibility has had the effect of improving business performance.
Globalization has opened many new opportunities for millions of people. New technologies, global trades, market expansions, foreign investments, widespread Internet access are some of the aspects that have fuelled economic growth and social advances.
A workable type of Tobin tax is in place, and it is a powerful instrument to promote sustainable development. It has minimized the effects of financial speculation and currency crises are no longer to fear. Earth Community Organization was given the tax and is used entirely to finance a global sustainable development. The Global Community Assessment Center has been active in findings sound solutions to sustain Earth and its peoples.
The debt of the poor nations to the rich nations was in actuality a form of global tax and therefore the poor or 'developing' nations did not have to pay it back. In fact poor nations got way more money as tax by the rich nations and not as loans. Two decades ago, the state of the world was the result of a specific set of interlocking institutions: the IMF, the World Bank and the WTO. These institutions were designed to generate massive wealth for the few and poverty for the rest. The same people who made the decisions in government and corporation made the profit. They created a tight concentration of power. Together they were a form of anti-government whose only goal was profit. The IMF, through Structural Adjustment Programs, was directly operating the economies of over 70 countries. That meant that about 1000 economists and bureaucrats controlled the economic policies for 1.4 billion people in these countries. That was a form of anti-government. The people that profit most from the global economy were white people. The people who were most oppressed by the global economy were people of colour. Racism and sexism was then the norm. The entire planet was in a state of low intensity civil war. The ruling elite profit off of the exploitation of the rest of the world. At that time, Global Community Organization was looking for a method of raising global taxes, of redistributing incomes to the poorest communities, of providing debt-free technical assistance to non-industrial and developing countries to help them out of poverty and to meet environmental and social standards, but there it was all along right on our eyes. The Earth Court of Justice was asked to decide on the debt be changed into an actual tax to be paid by the rich nations to the poor nations, and to decide on the amount of tax to be paid. The United Nations were also asked to pay a global tax. Developing nations were then able to start rebuilding their communities as per the Scale of Human and Earth Rights and the Charter of Global Community . They were no longer forced to satisfy the economic needs and wishes of the rich nations. The Earth Court of Justice was also asked to rule illegal the activities of the IMF, the World Bank and the WTO until they became a part of a greater whole such as the Earth Ministry of Financial Institutions, a part of the future Earth Government. These institutions are now controlled by the greater whole.
The formation of global ministries is a new symbiotical relationship between nations. With the formation of a ministry comes the definition and development of the ministry into an active part of Earth governance. And with governance comes the necessity of ruling between concerns, crimes, and even the establishment of a new nation in the world. The Earth Court of Justice will be prosecuting criminals as well as ruling on major global issues.
The Earth Court of Justice established by the Charter of Global Community as the principal organ of Global Community hear cases involving crimes related to the global ministries. America was the first nation to be prosecuted by the Earth Court of Justice for a global environmental crime. Because the leader of the USA was responsible for not signing the Kyoto Protocol, he was the first to appear in Court. The reality here is that every American was on trial. A large majority of the consumers in USA were responsible for producing the gas causing global warming, and they were all on trial. It is a crime against humanity and all life on Earth not to ratify the Kyoto Protocol. It is a terrible crime against the global life-support systems, against the very existence of the next generations. On theScale of Human and Earth Rights, the crime is of maximum importance. America was found guilty of killing billions of human beings and countless life species because Americans had closed their conscience to the reality of life on Earth. Justice must found to prevail to stop the "killing fields", and they were found guilty as charge.
The Earth Court of Justice now hear cases and prosecute those nations, corporations, communities, individuals who commit crimes such as:
* nation states
* national political and military leaders accountable for violations of international humanitarian law
* 'core' crimes of genocide
* crimes against humanity and human and Earth rights
* war crimes
* crimes with significant impacts perpetuated against the life-support systems of the planet (for instance wars and use of weapons of widespread destruction are listed under this category)
* crimes related to the relentless misused of the Earth resources
* environmental crimes
* social crimes as the Court may see apply
* crimes stemming from the global ministries
The Court also decide on
* the formation of a new nation in the world,
* on disputed lands between nations,
* the de-institutionalization of market speculation, and
* the annulment of the debt of poor or 'developing' nations as the loans are actually a form of global tax given by the rich nations to the poorer ones. The IMF and World Bank loans are called taxes from the rich nations paid to the 'developing' nations; these loans/taxes are really a method of raising global taxes, of redistributing incomes to the poorest communities, of providing debt-free technical assistance to non-industrial and 'developing' countries to help them out of poverty and to meet environmental and social standards. These loans/taxes are not to be paid back to the rich nations.
* many different global issues and prolems.
The Court decides in accordance with:
* the Scale of Human and Earth Rights,
* the belief, values, principles and aspirations of the New Age Civilization,
* international treaties and conventions in force,
* international custom,
* the general principles of law, and
* as subsidiary means, judicial decisions and the teachings of the most highly qualified publicists.
Global Community claims that everyone on Earth should be able to live in peace.
This peace mouvement is about courage. Not the courage it takes to go into battle but the courage to organize resistance to war when a bloody taste for it inflames the world, and the threat of prison in a nation where the human rights and freedom of expression have diminished significantly. It is about the courage to say NO to the war industry. It is an industry that destroys life on Earth, corrupts society, and violates morality. Military intervention in the affairs of other nations is wrong. There are other ways, there are peaceful ways, ways that are not based on profit-making and the gain of power for itself. We are conscientious objectors, "nonresistants". That word comes from Jesus, opposing the use of violence: "Ye have heard that it hath been said, an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth: but I say unto you, that ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also."
The evil is the war industry. In the Sermon on the Mount, Jesus develops the ethic of nonviolence and love of the enemies. Early Christians were probably the first individuals to renounce participation in war unconditionally. "Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God." And he told Peter, "All they that take the sword shall perish with the sword." Christ has taught us to show mercy, to forgive enemies, to put up patiently with oppression, to return only good for evil and love for hatred and, therefore, war is inconsistent with the Spirit of Jesus Christ. This shows that a Christian should take no part in war, never, in any way. This all means that violence is futile in the long run. To respond to violence with violence is only perpetuating a vicious cycle of violence.
God prohibits killing, and no exception at all ought to be made to the commandment that it is always wrong to kill. The sanctity of human life is unconditional. A short while ago God, Allah, has spoken to humanity once more. The New Age Revelations are His Word. His Revelations are to be added to previous ones revealed thousands of years ago. Together they are God's Word, and they will guide humanity for the thousands of years to come. His Word reinforce His compassion and love for humanity and His care for all living inhabitants on Earth and of Earth itself. God has said:
"Thou shall banish war as a solution to problems between communities. All Souls involved with war, directly or indirectly, shall face the Soul of Humanity to be purified. All Souls involved in the making of weapons, war product and equipment shall be facing the Soul of Humanity."
There are several reasons for objecting to war: religious, moral and political. People have different degrees of refusal to go to war. Absolute pacifists such as Global Community will not cooperate with any preparation for war as decided by the war industry, let alone war itself. Others will accept some kinds of service so long as they are not forced to fight. And others are willing to fight in "just wars." The idea of the "just war" began with St. Augustine. Late in the fourth century he argued that the good Christian, barred from doing violence on his own behalf, could take arms in a war that was just. Several theologians now say that the standards for a just war are:
a) War must be the last resort and used only after other means have failed.
b) War must be declared to redress rights actually violated or for defense against unjust demands backed by the threat of force. It must not be fought simply to satisfy national pride or to further economic or territorial gain.
c) The war must be openly and legally declared by a legal government.
d) There must be a reasonable chance of winning.
e) The means used must be in proportion to the ends sought.
f) Soldiers must distinguish between armies and civilians and not killed civilians in purpose.
g) The winner must not required the utter humiliation of the loser.
It can be debated whether any war has ever satisfied all these reasonable conditions. There werer always Christians who rejected violence. They believed Christ's way was the pursuit of peace. During the Crusades, from the eleventh to fourteenth centuries, Christians fought to recover the Holy Land from Islam, and the Church plunged into extreme violence and cruelty. Even then there were some who had the courage to criticize the theory and practice of their time. They were like the early Christians in denouncing war. Only now they were not rebelling against a heathen empire but against the wordly Church. In their opposition they formed sects, separate from the official Church. Their pacifist convictions found their source in a return to the Bible. These awakened Christians went back to the fundamental ideas of Christianity, to the New Testament, and took the Sermon on the Mount as their ideal.
The people of Global Community are dedicated in using our resources to resolve conflict, promote democracy, and fight hunger, terrorism, disease, and human rights abuses. In order to bring about the event of peace, Global Community is offering other good organizations around the world to work together to bring warring parties to peace. We can accomplish this task by concrete actions such as:
a) Tracking armed conflicts within and between nations around the world and offering assistance in dispute resolution;
b) Promoting human rights and democracy;
c) Monitoring democratic elections;and
d) Educating the public about the advantages of a peaceful solution to any conflict.
Global Community Organization (ECO) has given back responsibility to every citizen on Earth. Everyone shares responsibility for the present and future well-being of life within Earth Community. We will work together in working out sound solutions to local and global problems. It would be wrong and dishonest to blame it all on the leader of a country. Most problems in the world must find solutions at the local and global community levels (and not assume that the leader alone is responsible and will handle it). There is a wisdom in the ways of very humble people that needs to be utilized. Every humble person deserves to have ideas respected, and encouraged to develop his or her own life for the better. Sound solutions to help manage and sustain Earth will very likely be found this way. Everyone can help assess the needs of the planet and propose sound solutions for its proper management, present and future. Everyone can think of better ideas to sustain all life on Earth and realize these ideas by conducting positive and constructive actions. When there is a need to find a solution to a problem or a concern, a sound solution would be to choose a measure or conduct an action, if possible, which causes reversible damage as opposed to a measure or an action causing an irreversible loss; that is the grassroots process. Global Community Organization can help people realized their actions by coordinating efforts efficiently together.
The responsibility of a peacemaker is to settle differences through compromise and negotiation before they erupt into violence. Conflicting views do not have to bring about fighting. War is an irreversible solution to a problem. War is never an appropriate solution to resolve a conflict.
The worst environmental degradation happens in wars. Farm products in fields and livestock are abandoned, there is no more control on toxic wastes, and water, air, and land are polluted. People are displaced and feel no longer responsible for the quality of life in their communities. Historically, the industrialized nations have caused the most damage to the environment, with their careless technology and policies. Emissions from factories and vehicles have caused ozone depletion and acid rain. Leaders of the wealthier nations must be willing to accept responsibility for past mistakes and to help pay the financial burden for environmental protection of the developing nations. This is the most damaging conflict of interests between the rich industrialized countries and those that are poor and struggling just for existence. Global Community must help wealthy and poorer nations reach a better understanding of each other's needs. All aspects are interrelated: peace, human rights and the environment. The poor is more concerned with ending starvation, finding a proper shelter and employment, and helping their children to survive. Environmental issues become meaningless to the poor. In reality, all concerns are interrelated. As soon as the environment is destroyed beyond repair, human suffering is next. Ecology has no boundaries. All nations suffer the effects of air pollution, global warming, loss of biodiversity, soil erosion, acid rain, ozone depletion, silting of streams, and countless of other environmental problems. This was the reason for proposing to Global Community the Scale of Human and Earth Rights.
Global Community wants to provide a forum where international conflicts could be argued and resolved peacefully. Because of hatred and mistrust, disputing parties always find it difficult to express constructive ideas or proposals. A face-to-face meeting may not even be possible. Global Community offers to be a trusted third party that would carry ideas back and forth, put forward new proposals until both sides agree. When both parties feel they have gained more than they have lost from the process, the outcome is a win-win settlement for peace.
Declaration of Beliefs of Global Community
We utterly deny all outward wars and strife and fightings with outward weapons, for any end or under any pretence whatever, and we do certainly know, and so testify to the world, that the Spirit of Allah, God, which leads us to all truth, will never move us to fight and war against any human being with outward weapons, neither for the kingdom of Allah, God, not for the kingdom of this world. The Will of God is for life to reach God in the best possible ways. Life is the most precious gift ever given by God to the Universe. Life allows Souls to be conscious of God in as many different ways as possible. Life is the building block through which Souls can have a meaningful relationship with God. By observing the Universe, the galaxies, we are observing and studying God. We are seeing His magnificence, His greatness, and His complex making. There is more to the Universe we observe today, that is there is more to God, much more. God is self-existent, eternal and infinite in space and time Follow God's Word. God's Plan was revealed to humanity a short while ago. The Divine Plan for humanity is:
a) for everyone to manage Earth responsibly, andThe relationship with my Soul has lead me to the discovery of the Soul of Humanity, a wonderful loving Being made of all the Souls of Humanity, the Souls of all lifeforms on Earth and the Soul of Earth itself. Now we all see the place the Earth has in the universe, and that it also has a Soul, the Soul of Humanity. Earth has a Soul just like each and everyone of us. Obviously the Soul of the Earth is different than the Soul of a person, and the Soul of each person is different than that of another person.
b) about to reach the stars and spread Life throughout the universe and thus help other Souls to evolve and serve God in the best possible ways.
The human species has reached a point in its evolution where it knows its survival is being challenged. The human species knows through the Souls and now that human Souls have merged and formed the Soul of Humanity, we will find it easier to fight for our own survival. The Soul of Humanity does not make decisions for us and can only help us understand and guide us on the way. In the past, human beings have had some kind of symbiotical relationship (which is something common in Nature between lifeforms in an ecosystem) with the Souls, and now with the Soul of Humanity. We work together for both our survival and well-being. Cooperation and symbiosis between lifeforms (especially human beings) on Earth and between lifeforms and their Souls and the Soul of Humanity have become a necessity of life. We help one another, joint forces, and accomplish together what we cannot accomplish separately. Several billion years ago this symbiosis between matter and Souls resulted in the making of complex biochemical systems. Symbiosis has worked throughout the evolution of life on Earth and today, the Soul of Humanity has decided to be more active with humanity by purifying Souls. The Soul of Humanity shows us the way to better serve God.
The Soul of Humanity is helping to bring about the event of Peace in the world. Knowing that Earth is a spiritual entity as well as a physical entity in space and time in the universe we begin to have a better relationship with Earth and with all its living inhabitants. This way Earth management will become a spiritual and a natural process whereby each person is responsible and accountable for its management the best they can. Peace in the world and Earth management have for too long been in the hands of and affected by government and business leaders, in the hands of a few people on the planet, as opposed to being in the hands of all of us (6.157 billion people on Earth) working together to keep our planet healthy. We are the keepers of the Earth.
The Soul of Humanity will help us:
* resolve problems, concerns and issues peacefully;
* reinstate the respect for Earth;
* work with humanity to keep Earth healthy, productive and hospitable for all people and living things;
* bring forth a sustainable global society embracing universal values related to human rights, economic and social justice, respect of nature, peace, responsibility to one another; and
* help to protect and manage the Earth.
We have the responsibility of managing Earth. Everyone shares responsibility for the present and future well-being of life within Earth Community. When there is a need to find a solution to a problem or a concern, a sound solution would be to choose a measure or conduct an action, if possible, which causes reversible damage as oppose to a measure or an action causing an irreversible loss.
Life exists on millions of other planets in the universe, and our species got to be who we are today through the evolutionary process. Other lifeforms in the universe may have evolved to be at least as advanced as our species. Their Souls may even be more complicated than ours. They may have merged a trillion times more than our Souls. They may have evolved as well.
The higher purpose of humanity is to serve God by propagating Life throughout the universe. Humanity will evolve spiritually to fulfill God's Plan.
New Age Revelations
1. Thou shall be One with humanity and thou shall have a higher purpose, and that is to propagate Life throughout the Universe. I shall provide you with means to travel the galaxies.
2. Thou shall have another higher purpose, and that is to manage Earth responsibly.
3. The Soul of Humanity shall be your guiding hand to follow as my hand.
4. The Soul of Humanity is a part of my own consciousness, my Spirit, my way of being with you and you with me.
5. Thou shall banish war as a solution to problems between communities. All Souls involved with war, directly or indirectly, shall face the Soul of Humanity to be purified. All Souls involved in the making of weapons, war product and equipment shall be facing the Soul of Humanity.
6. The stewardship of the ecological base is the essential prerequisite for the effectiveness and exercise of all rights recognized for human beings, and it has to be given priority before the fulfilment of various economic and social wishes. Demands resulting from the socio-economic system of a particular country have to find their limits in the protection of the global ecosystem. Vital interests of future generations have to be considered as having priority before less vital interests of the present generation. All Souls involved with the careless destruction of the life-support system of the planet, directly or indirectly, shall face the Soul of Humanity to be purified.
7. Thou shall be ethically responsible and accountable locally, globally and throughout the Universe.
8. Although you may foresee correctly the Universe with a beginning and expanding, what you observe is a part of a greater whole that is infinite and eternal. You shall have faith in your good heart, mind and Spirit to reach a much greater understanding of the Universe. The Soul of Humanity shall guide you on the way.
9. Souls traveling the galaxies to propagate life shall be good Souls only. They shall still be a part of the Soul of Humanity. There higher purpose shall be to spread life of various forms throughout the Universe.
10. Thou shall live a life as per global ethical values developed by the Soul of Humanity. Thou shall applied these values responsibly and wisely in all situations and places.
Copyright 2024: © Global Community, Global Parliament, Federation of Global Governments, Global Civilizational State .